Kate The Bionic Uterus

Which character do you train to become a Jedi first?

When I play my light side planet order I am able to convert Atton Rand as soon as I finish the refugee sector. After destroying Goto's yacht I am able to convert Mira by bringing her back to Nar Shaddaa to feel the force of the moon.

Dark side was always different but I always converted Atton first.

How about you?

I train everyone who can become a jedi, although admittedly, it would be nice to increase their usefulness and overall variety.

I make everyone a jedi/sith. Even if I'm darksided, I still have to take those lightside hits.

Generally seem to become Jedi for me in the following order:

1. Handmaiden (have not played as female, can't speak to how difficult/long it takes to make Disciple a Jedi)

2. Bao-Dur

3. Atton

4. Mira (LS)

I play the planets in this order - Dantooine, (Coruscant-for the gear...  :laser: ), Nar Shaddaa, Dxun/Onderon, Korriban, M4-78, then wherever... I go in this order so that by the time I get done w/ Nar Shaddaa all my NPC's are Jedi. 

Atton and Bao-Dur seem to Jedi up right about the same time. Bao-Dur is difficult - you almost HAVE to be LS to do it, and he has to be in your party a lot until he does - only way to earn influence points it seems... I was unable to turn him Jedi playing DS. 

I train everyone who can become a jedi, although admittedly, it would be nice to increase their usefulness and overall variety.

I concur VP - maybe the ability to be able to choose your NPC's class would be a cool mod... I will suggest it in MOD requests... :guitar:

Generally seem to become Jedi for me in the following order:

1. Handmaiden (have not played as female, can't speak to how difficult/long it takes to make Disciple a Jedi)

2. Bao-Dur

3. Atton

4. Mira (LS)

I play the planets in this order - Dantooine, (Coruscant-for the gear...  :laser: ), Nar Shaddaa, Dxun/Onderon, Korriban, M4-78, then wherever... I go in this order so that by the time I get done w/ Nar Shaddaa all my NPC's are Jedi. 

Atton and Bao-Dur seem to Jedi up right about the same time. Bao-Dur is difficult - you almost HAVE to be LS to do it, and he has to be in your party a lot until he does - only way to earn influence points it seems... I was unable to turn him Jedi playing DS. 

I concur VP - maybe the ability to be able to choose your NPC's class would be a cool mod... I will suggest it in MOD requests... :guitar:

Ya I kinda made a mistake in the title and forgot to add "FIRST". I love to see that people turn other characters than I. I guess you have figured out their conversation pattern. You really play differently than I do. Very kewl ;)

For me Bao-Dur is always first- I do Dantooine first, and there are a bunch of INF opportunities for him there. You can even make him a Jedi before you even go visit the Enclave, if you go get the sensors from the kinrath cave first thing.

For Mical, you can make him a Jedi in two or three conversations. Before you leave the room you find him in, even. As far as I know, there's no way for him to become a DS Jedi, but that might just be because I've never played DS.

Atton's simple. Breathing on him gives you INF, DS or LS. Mira's a bit trickier, but you can do it before leaving Nar Shaddaa.

Honestly, Handmaiden's always been the trickiest for me- mostly because sometimes I forget about the Visas thing and accidentally piss her off.

For me Bao-Dur is always first- I do Dantooine first, and there are a bunch of INF opportunities for him there. You can even make him a Jedi before you even go visit the Enclave, if you go get the sensors from the kinrath cave first thing.

For Mical, you can make him a Jedi in two or three conversations. Before you leave the room you find him in, even. As far as I know, there's no way for him to become a DS Jedi, but that might just be because I've never played DS.

Atton's simple. Breathing on him gives you INF, DS or LS. Mira's a bit trickier, but you can do it before leaving Nar Shaddaa.

Honestly, Handmaiden's always been the trickiest for me- mostly because sometimes I forget about the Visas thing and accidentally piss her off.

I show how to make him a DS Jedi in my walkthrough :)

I usually train Atton first, followed by Mira shortly afterwards, then Handmaiden and finally Bao-Dur.

Atton first because he usually has the most influence by then.

Also, is it just me or does Atton generally seem better as a jedi than any of the other characters...?

Usually all of my jedi/Sith are really good because I only level them up once or twice once I get them. Then I save all the levels until I train gem. That way I get a ton of force powers for them.

The handmaiden if I'm playing as a male and the Disciple if I'm playing as a female. If I'm playing as a strictly Light Sided female, turning the Disciple into a Jedi can almost be done on the spot with no effort whatsoever. The handmaiden is a bit more difficult obviously, what with all of her training sessions. 

Playing on the Dark Side, turning the Disciple into a Dark Jedi is considerably more difficult while maintaining the connection to the Dark Side, and the Handmaiden is a bit more difficult to convert into a Dark Jedi as well, but not as difficult as converting the Disciple would be, I think.

Atton, followed very closely by Mira, cas Nar Shaddaa is my favourite planet by far and you pull in two new squadmates so always go there first. I tend to pull in influence for him early, so once you get approached in the refugee sector I can turn him Jedi. Mira is even easier, like literally the first conversation after you recruit her you can pull in the influence and turn her Jedi by following the Why don't you kill your targets line. 

Handmaiden was the first one I ever turned Jedi on my earliest playthrough, but after I went through a couple playthroughs and realised how easy it is turn Atton and Mira jedi on Nar Shadaa, time constraints now mean she's usually the third person to become a Jedi (despite her being in my squad probably most often)

Bao-dur I've often not made a jedi as I don't tend to use him very often, and he can't wear robes when he is one. Always found him harder as you can pretty much never get any from him in conversation on the Ebon Hawk like you can with the others, so have to make a concerted effort to bring him with me. Pretty sure he's always been made jedi last on any of my playthroughs.

Disciple when I've done a fem!Exile is literally immediately after recruiting him as well, but still after Atton and Mira because I prefer to do Nar Shaddaa first. Tend not to do fem!Exile playthroughs on account of vastly preferring Handmaiden to him, which is kinda unfortunate cas I usually prefer using female PCs on RPGs

EDIT: Tl,dr, Atton and Mira cas they're super easy, then Disciple/Handmaiden then Bao Dur

Atton, followed very closely by Mira, cas Nar Shaddaa is my favourite planet by far and you pull in two new squadmates so always go there first. I tend to pull in influence for him early, so once you get approached in the refugee sector I can turn him Jedi. Mira is even easier, like literally the first conversation after you recruit her you can pull in the influence and turn her Jedi by following the Why don't you kill your targets line. 

Handmaiden was the first one I ever turned Jedi on my earliest playthrough, but after I went through a couple playthroughs and realised how easy it is turn Atton and Mira jedi on Nar Shadaa, time constraints now mean she's usually the third person to become a Jedi (despite her being in my squad probably most often)

Bao-dur I've often not made a jedi as I don't tend to use him very often, and he can't wear robes when he is one. Always found him harder as you can pretty much never get any from him in conversation on the Ebon Hawk like you can with the others, so have to make a concerted effort to bring him with me. Pretty sure he's always been made jedi last on any of my playthroughs.

Disciple when I've done a fem!Exile is literally immediately after recruiting him as well, but still after Atton and Mira because I prefer to do Nar Shaddaa first. Tend not to do fem!Exile playthroughs on account of vastly preferring Handmaiden to him, which is kinda unfortunate cas I usually prefer using female PCs on RPGs

EDIT: Tl,dr, Atton and Mira cas they're super easy, then Disciple/Handmaiden then Bao Dur

Then have you heard of this mod: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/226-handmaiden-4-females-disciple-4-males-for-tslrcm-183/

As far as Bao-Dur and his robe situation, check out THIS mod by ChAiNz.2da  :D (IT'S AWESOME!!!)

I've found that Bao-Dur is a lot more useful than I had thought in previous run-through's. He can pretty much get you into any system, his skill-sets level up fairly quickly, and after a couple of planets in he can build just about any upgrade as long as you have the components. 

As far as Bao-Dur and his robe situation, check out THIS mod by ChAiNz.2da  :D (IT'S AWESOME!!!)

I've found that Bao-Dur is a lot more useful than I had thought in previous run-through's. He can pretty much get you into any system, his skill-sets level up fairly quickly, and after a couple of planets in he can build just about any upgrade as long as you have the components. 

Intriguing. I may have some new things to check out. It could work out pretty well as I've over time leaned towards using Handmaiden as a member of my party after a few runs, and I tend to use a counselor/master (Force Powers get so OP <3), Bao-dur could be pretty good at the techy stuff I can't focus on (generally demolitions, security, maybe on repair/security)

I usally just do Atton and then Handmaiden, since I never learned till a couple days ago how to do mira and Bao dur was just the ebon hawks doorstop, I never used him outside the restoration zones