Sign in to follow this  
Rece

SKIN:TSL Clothing Texture Enhancement

TSL Clothing Texture Enhancement

View File

First of all: THIS IS TSLRCM/M4-78 COMPATIBLE (That's great news of course)

Be sure to download every single file in the downloads! You don't want to miss out on all of the files!

Hello there everyone! Guess what? I have another mod, third one this week. Now, then again these took a long time to do. Except since my internet was down for 4-5 days this week, I had a lot of time to work on this mod. What this mod does is replace the vanilla armors with new, HQ textures. This mod also (just like my K1 mod) replaces the stats to make you want to use the lighter armors. All of the armors and clothing replace the core games files. I adjusted the stats of every item (Except for clothing). I made it so that people would want to use the lighter armor, so be aware of the heavy armor. I'm really proud to say that I'm starting to work on more projects along with this one. The fact that I'm making these on a Mac make me want to keep making them, to "prove" to people that you can still mod on a Mac haha.

The codes for all of the armors are the same as the vanilla codes, so look them up.

I didn’t replace the games core game robes. I placed them randomly through the game.

The codes for the robes (Although I'd prefer that you find them in their places inside of the game, are as follows: giveitem a_robe_50 (through) 60

Installation: Unzip all of the separate 7z files, and then place all of the files into the override.

I really hope you guys enjoy this mod, be sure to make a review so that I can improve on anything! :D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/20/2015
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    No

Created WORKING utc, utm, and utp files now!  Just place them into the override and you'll be set! (Remove the ones from the previous version of my mod)

Hey rece? i have a mac and i have heard that you are modding on one as well. How hard is it and how do i make a mod on the mac for kotor1?

I want to know, because i have an idea for a mod that will be GIANT. and i really want to create this mod so yeah :D

Hey rece? i have a mac and i have heard that you are modding on one as well. How hard is it and how do i make a mod on the mac for kotor1?

I want to know, because i have an idea for a mod that will be GIANT. and i really want to create this mod so yeah :D

Hey there! Glad to see another Mac player around! If you go and check out my tutorials in the Tutorials section: http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/25-tutorials/ I cover a lot of basic things needed to start modding. Also, I'll be updating tutorials soon to go more in depth with what you can do with all these kinds of mods that your heart desires. If you need more help with things, PM me and I will gladly help you with that! :D Also, don't forget to check out the KotorTool through Wine tutorial by forgetcanon, I also included a video with instructions in case text instructions just aren't your thing  :)