Hey guys! I'm proud to announce that I'll be regularly updating you guys about my mods. Now that I've got plenty of tools working and so on, I can finally say that I can maybe do some more mods :D

First mod that I'll be updating you guys about is my Lightsaber mod for Kotor 1. This mod will recolor the vanilla saber colors, just making them slightly more colored (while still maintaining the same general color, also making them more vibrant. I'll also be adding several different mix and matched colored blades too! I'd say that this mod is about 25% done. I'll also be collaborating with VP (He'll be my "mentor" for this. He'll be helping me with making these crystals customized in the game (ability to put them into sabers, while having their own too). I got the crystals to be in the game, just not separate from the Vanilla crystals.

dijIsBj.png

l5qYI17.png

ycLvtCt.png

j2HelCX.png

Z2DwapJ.png

The second mod that I'd like to announce is a "sequel" to my K1 Retextured clothing mod. This one has taken some time to work on and has really taken out a lot from me by retexturing every armor/robe (I know that that's nothing to most of you modders out there, but this is one of my first couple of mods :D ) This mod will do the same thing as the first one, changing textures (making them HQ also), changing stats, etc... This is I'd say about 75% complete since my internet was down for about five days, so I worked about 6-8 hours throughout this week.

Sabers are lookin' good! I'm pretty in to that blue/lime one.

Thank you! I'll be posting more pics shortly of the sabers.

d6tmPS9.png

AoQQiRq.png

I'm proud to announce that I am working on two more mods now! The first one is a mod project that I'm teaming up with LDR on. What it will do is add an area to Tatooine, include custom merchants, quests, new items, etc... (I used the model for The One's area on Lehon, since I can't use a custom model editor on my mac that can run .mdl files.)

I'd say it's about 10% complete (LDR and I have gotten the module working and my custom textures with it. We'll be working on adding quests and the custom items pretty soon)

The second mod is a complete reskin of all the heads in K1 (Whether it's skin color, eyes, hair color, etc...). So far I've only got through about 13 female heads (Haven't done the DS transitions yet)

This mod is about 7% complete (just a guesstimate of course) I still have all of the DS transitions for the females, and I still have to do all of the male heads.

Anyways, here's a few photos of the mods:

hXCXCwX.png

LhZZtjY.png

fJTFyAm.png

FgjwElh.png

OeBuvCn.png

bMWY88F.png

CRDInpn.png

Edit: Currently working on the dialog of some characters :D 

tZmPxTh.png

The new Tattooine area looks neat. Might I suggest using Fair Stride's Walkmesh Editing program to change the floor to dirt? That way you'll get the sound and dust effects when the player walks.

The new Tattooine area looks neat. Might I suggest using Fair Stride's Walkmesh Editing program to change the floor to dirt? That way you'll get the sound and dust effects when the player walks.

I'll try to get that to work :D Since I'm on a Mac, there's always the chance of not getting it to run.

How does this look? A bit better for my first couple of tries.

Zh59BiU.png

I'll try to get that to work :D Since I'm on a Mac, there's always the chance of not getting it to run.

Well, it's written in PERL, so as far as I know, the only reason why it wouldn't work could be that something in exe-format could mess the OS compatibility.

Lmao is it me or does he look cross-eyed with this beard and mustache?

yg1mLtC.png

Just updated my wannabe canonical Revan face. Remember, I'm not able to use a modelling tool like gmax, so this is pretty tough to just do in GIMP (Imo)

kHbC94d.png

CAVv2GW.png

Currently working on DS transitions for the females. Here's one full set, tell me what you guys think:

12SbPBA.png

mSeq04n.png

fXPHm54.png

sCtLhiU.png

7LyiiHu.png

Nice, steady progression there.

Thank you very much! :D

I like them, fantastic work so far :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm currently working on PBHB01-05, then I'll be moving on to the PBHC01-05 women :D I'll show an update of one head for each race :D

Oh boy. Adjusting the DS transitions for PBHB01-05 is very tough. Just be aware that these might look a bit creepy, but that's what I'm going for:

3g9cDFk.png

My two cents, the dark-skinned dark side transition flows quite well, (the second-to-last to last are my favorite of changes :D )

Alright guys, I've been working on the eyes a lot recently. Here's a little update of the eyes for the heads PFHA01-05: (the second from the left kind of stares into your soul a bit)

Also another update; I've finished every female head, and am now moving onto the male heads!

Alright guys, I've been working on the eyes a lot recently. Here's a little update of the eyes for the heads PFHA01-05: (the second from the left kind of stares into your soul a bit)

Also another update; I've finished every female head, and am now moving onto the male heads!

Nicely done. I really like how you made them look like their lips were also deteriorating with the Dark Side presence.

Finally! I got quests to work! The description explains several things, but it took me forever to get these to work. Still confused how to make it so that certain dialog options can only be said when you're in a certain part of the quest...

Glad to hear you're making the progress you want with the quests. :) Did you find any tutorials that explain how to make the dialogue follow the quest journal file?

Glad to hear you're making the progress you want with the quests. :D Did you find any tutorials that explain how to make the dialogue follow the quest journal file?

No, I still haven't. I looked all over Lucasforums, and the only thing I can find are scripts, but I have no clue what they do, or how they work. Also have something called conditionals in them, which I'm guessing is something only happens in a certain condition, but idk how it works.

I got the quest to update itself during certain parts of the quest! No thanks to FS of course! I had to create some scripts (Provided by FS again) and update my JRL a bit differently.

Hey guys! Today I'm back for an update for my module. I've been making steady progression. Been making a TON of scripts all thanks to FS of curse because I have no clue what I'm doing with scripting honestly :D

fH99BtV.png

q0BVXgA.png

fIsHtjZ.png

jOMlFPm.png

kkWKj8u.png

hFQm2ON.png

Edit: Also edited all of the spoilers so that the images actually display inside of the spoilers, instead of just showing the link. (Except for two)