ohnochuck

No party members in Trayus Crescent prison

I got the scene of Visas, Mira, Atton and Brianna confronting Kreia in Trayus Core, and Atton ran away and beat Sion. When I entered the academy I got the full speech about the choice, not just the vanilla game's first line, but when I got to the prison area there were only corpses in the cells and empty cages in the last room. I thought maybe because I was neutral in terms of LS/DS I didn't have the chance to save them and that line about the choice just triggers anyway but Kreia spoke of the companions as if they had lived. After defeating Kreia, Atton was there.

Secondarily, I never had a chance to resolve the Fuel Sabotage mission: the TSF station was already secured by Onderon soldiers when I got to the other side of the station in the battle on Citadel Station and the only place I had to go was on the shuttle to the Ravager. I never saw Bao-dur again besides his holograms for his remote.

Are these bugs or did I just miss something? I upgraded to the latest version from 1.8.1 either at the end of Peragus or right after arriving on Telos but I thought I saw one of the RCM's authors tell someone on moddb that that should be fine.

North American 4-cd version; patched the game before applying a previous 1.8 version of the RCM; no I haven't tried starting a new game, it would take me weeks to get back to the endgame and if I just warped there via the console I wouldn't know what other variables weren't set up right so it wouldn't be a good test case; Windows 7; I removed the RCM logo from the override because I didn't want it but I was able to see it before I did that.

I've got Darker Peragus, that Anakin head, some reskinned armors and foliage, and the latest M4-78 but no mods other than RCM that should affect like scripts or sequences of events and nothing that affects Malachor or the endgame at all.

Bao-Dur being gone is normal. I believe that in the original game he was supposed to die, and I am so glad pretty much everyone is ignoring that bit of content when they consider restorations.

You need to finish the Fuel quest before you head to the Enclave for the final time.

You might have to search more to find your team mates- the Trayus academy is a big place, and they're in a very specific location. Do you mind throwing up a map of where you looked? I can take a screenshot of where you find them. (If they're not anywhere, that's a bug.)

Right, I did solve the fuel for Citadel Station quest with the M4-78 fuel, and then during the battle on Citadel Station got a quest that the Sith were trying to sabotage the fuel. I never saw anything pertaining to this before going to the Ravager, and when I looked in a guide it seemed to indicate you have to liberate the TSF station past the shuttle for that quest, but mine was already held by friendly Onderon soldiers.

I assumed they were supposed to be in the cells near the cell with the Jedi corpse and crystal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgOFai-oudI That's what it looks like to me in this video, but the cells just had corpses and that room with the console to open them wasn't there in mine.

vxhgbDp.jpg

(Compare my mini-map to the one in that video. The room with the console should be south east of the room I'm in in the screenshot and it's not there. Those are in the same place, aren't they?)

Right, I did solve the fuel for Citadel Station quest with the M4-78 fuel, and then during the battle on Citadel Station got a quest that the Sith were trying to sabotage the fuel. I never saw anything pertaining to this before going to the Ravager, and when I looked in a guide it seemed to indicate you have to liberate the TSF station past the shuttle for that quest, but mine was already held by friendly Onderon soldiers.

I assumed they were supposed to be in the cells near the cell with the Jedi corpse and crystal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgOFai-oudI That's what it looks like to me in this video, but the cells just had corpses and that room with the console to open them wasn't there in mine.

vxhgbDp.jpg

(Compare my mini-map to the one in that video. The room with the console should be south east of the room I'm in in the screenshot and it's not there. Those are in the same place, aren't they?)

Actually, that is not where they would be. There is a separate wing of cells in the Trayus Proving Grounds that hold the party members. 

Oh thanks a lot, I found them (repeat: I've found them). Weird that only Mandalore has a line--seems like if they went to the trouble of restoring the rescue it'd make sense to hold back those party members' last interactions that they might have said earlier until then so there would be a 'reward' for saving them. But I guess some people would not see those interactions at all then.

Also weird that it's never indicated to the player which side corresponds to each choice--I thought for sure they were supposed to be in the Crescent. Did the restoration team intentionally switch that up because the Proving Grounds had more unfinished rooms?

If you do gas them, does Kreia still talk about the future as if they are alive? Since she talked about them like they were alive when I didn't save them, and then Atton and I seemingly immediately left in the Hawk as Malachor was destroyed, it still seems like I had a bug. Or am I to assume the rescue is pointless and Atton gets them to the Hawk anyway if he beats Sion before apparently fixing the Hawk and fetching the exile from the Core?

This is where you find your companions:

ldWsy6O.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the necro but I found this on google when I was looking for answers myself and I think this'll be helpful to anyone else that does the same.