Kate The Bionic Uterus

Dia-noga's trash compactor holiday getaway

Welcome to my trash compactor holiday getaway thread. My lover Dia-noga and myself are happy to have arrived safely and we are looking forward to meeting you and having fun.

After many years I have finally reinstalled KOTOR TSL and look forward to trying the mods here. Please stop in and say hi. I am an Oblivion nut but everybody moved to Skyrim and my old rig can't handle that so I am going back and revisiting all my old fave games. My fave games besides KOTOR 1&2 are the old Baldur's Gate series and Neverwinter Nights 1&2 with Hordes of the Underdark being my all time fave game.

I have just completed the reinstall of TSL. Does anyone know where I get the official 1.0b upgrade? I think I need that to install the lost files mod right? A link would be helpful and much appreciated.

Thamxxx & see ya around;

Kate & Dia-noga

EDIT: Okies found update and installed lost files mod from this site. I am super happy!

I see Dia-noga made a spelling error in the thread bammer. BAD Dia-noga BAD!!! You get no extra garbage tonight. XD (Can someone fix that please? Dia-noga thanks you.)

Dianoga Movie Trailer Edited by Kate The Bionic Uterus

I am going to get the HD upgrade for the HK units and cut them out and make a special HK signature banner gif. It will only be 4 frames and be this size so the overall size of the file will be 100-110 kb. I can't wait to find hk47 now. omg i love that guy. Him and deekin from nwn. i love those two.

click on HK (my first HK gif I have made from my new restored mod game) for some laughs

Hmmm... I'm having a strange problem. I want to play in 1024 video settings but the game won't let me. It then loads up as a window but the window is not fitted properly. I have found a workaround where I load on 800x600 then switch to 1024 before I load a save game but that is not 100%. Do I need to change the ini file for that?

Help please as my pet dianoga is getting restless and he is giving me the "eye" if you know what I mean :)

Question on installing mods:

These mods come with an exe file. So I run the exe file and that's it? I don't need to copy any folders? Some mods ask me to copy to an override folder while others don't. I just need clarification as I am not sure if the mods are working.

I am downloading the zip file to a folder in my documents and running all these exe install programs from there. Is this ok?

The install instructions are lacking here. They are not as clear as they could be. Just a simple critique but install instructions should be written on every mod upload page. It takes 10 seconds to write them and one should not assume that "WE" simple minded users know what we are doing. I have downloaded over 20 mods and I am only sure that 2 are working so far. Is there not an utility program that helps keep everything organized?

Sorry for the questions but I run 15 programs to play Oblivion and my oblivion folder is 32 gigs and that is just what is loaded right now. I have another 20 gigs of mods on my external hard drive that I only use part time.

Anyways I would really be appreciative if someone would provide some helpful insight to these two posts so I can play through the game and not have to worry that I missed anything.

Cheers ~kate

1) Off the bat, may we assume you are using the latest version of TSLRCM and that is working well for you as-is?

2) Not all mods play nicely with other mods. Might you have a list of what you're planning on using? If the mods are not found on this site, please also include a link.

1) Off the bat, may we assume you are using the latest version of TSLRCM and that is working well for you as-is?

2) Not all mods play nicely with other mods. Might you have a list of what you're planning on using? If the mods are not found on this site, please also include a link.

Umm 1.8.1 i think it was but yes it is the latest one. And yes it worked perfectly before I went a little nutty and started dropping mods into the folders

okay links coming up. All mods are from here. Wow finding links is a bigger project than I thought. Alright I'll do that tomorrow as the zip files don't have the mod name on it. :unsure:

Thanks for the reply. I'll get on it. Cheers

It's all good Holocron. I did some research and testing and it seems I did install the skins & mods correctly.

I am actually using many of the mods you uploaded here so if there was a problem I was going to blame it all on you :wub: (joking)

The mod K2 Exterior Textures. Does this conflict with More Vibrant Skies 1.0 ?

Thanks for the quick reply there. I owe you one :Juggle: Playing the game all night and since I don't work on Fridays I plan on a long session today. I am starting over with that Twilek play character mod.

The loading of the game is still a bugger but I just change to 800x600 before I close the game. I'll look into that another time. As long as I am able to play and take pics at a minimum of 1024 I'm happy.

Thanks again

I have downloaded and installed 32 skins and mods here. I still can not believe how good the quality is. I love to make signature banners and GIF graphics pic/movies and I made my first banner for this community as a BIG thank you for all the hard work you people are doing. Cheers!

grab the 7zip and you get a hard copy of the signature banner as well as the banner code that links to the main page of this website. Just copy the code onto your signature and it will work just like the one here!

ZtEc6.png

SWKOTOR2TSLRCM sigban.7z

Trying to make a small GIF signature banner. Just fooling around for now. Thinking of filming the escape from the last planet where the eban hawk flies away and make one from that.

Omk2p.gif

The iconic Star Wars Twi'lek dancer advert

by Kate the Bionic Uterus (:

3 Avatar sizes

2 Signature banners 241Wx105H 77.07K Sized for use on major websites

The Grid by Rtas Vadum

B0MRP.gif

Vanilla

rnK2k.gif

THjWc.gif

gUKGH.gif

ijcbe.gif

SW KOTOR2 Dancer avatar & sigban SET.7z

grab the 7zip and you get a hard copy of the Avatars & Signature banners as well as the codes that links to the main page of this website. Just copy the code onto your signature or Avatar for your convenience.

Take'em, play wit'em & make'em ur own-Cheers!

The Grid by Rtas Vadum

B0MRP.gif

Maybe it isn't a big issue, but the reason it appears like that, is due to the fact that the still pink half is a separate texture.

Also, Would it be possible for you to get frames for the animated piece? If you can, I would be able to use them to have the game animate it as normal, along with fitting with the red side.

Edit: After noticing the comment you posted in the Telos download, I've realized I've forgotten something. You see, I added shader effects(the shine) to many of the Telos textures(though some already had it). The ones you mention are transparent are supposed to have a shine. Just add the textures included in this zip, and they should work. I'll have to edit the download at some point, either to include these, or edit the txi files to point to the game's standard effects.

Shine.zip

Ya I noticed in Photoshop that the pinks from the square are not exactly the same from the rest of the advert and it made me think of your earlier explanation on the difficulties of skinning it.

As far as the frames go, you want the frames just for the pink dancer? Sure thing. I'll get new ones for ya and PM you when I post them here. I just ccleaned my recycle bin and recovered 6 gigs of space LoL Mostly pics and video files and all the frames from the dancer were wiped away. The dancer is like 12-14 frames but I used only 8 and 9 for the gif sig banners. btw thanks for the textures; although I liked the idea of one-way see through walls :cool:

I just noticed that my first sig banner had some choppy parts to it so I made a new one.

The codes so the banner links to deadly stream and a hard copy of the banner are conveniently packaged in the 7zip archive for you to copy and paste it in your signature :blink:

fMsgj.png

Take it, play with it & make it your own. :wub: Cheers

SWKOTOR2 TSLRCM SigBan2.7z

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I finally finished my run through after some major hiccups. I had a bug that didn't allow me to finish the game after the droid base! Everything just reset and the game became unplayable.

I started over on my brothers laptop and avoided the droid base just to see what you guys did with the ending.

Overall you tslrcm 1.8.1 was awesome. My brother is now playing it.

I have to say the droid base was a lot of fun and hard! I only had one repair pack left.LoL

I made some signature banner gifs as a thank you for all the hard work you guys did. You can pretend it is cash LoL :)(:

TMiKH.gif

p3KW4.gif

O2jxM.gif

and here are some re-frames of the other banners I made

Ahwk6.png

G5wOe.png

q8z8a.png

YQT2z.png

fxAUG.png

gbQkM.png

Thank you for all the fun. Now I am going to see what you guys have done to the original kotor :)(:

*****************HELP********************

the forum looks perfect until i sign in and then the screen resolution goes all wacky

1 perfect size

JshSoNzl.jpg

2 again this thread b4 i sign in

hmeDAvsl.jpg

3 and the HORROR begins

uULrHEgl.jpg

JvzJtibl.jpg

mApp4cdl.jpg

and my profile page looks like this wtf oh the humanity, the horror, what am i going to do WA!!!!!! ok... alright... I'M OK NOW but it seriously sucks :(

KdQv0ZSl.jpg

The skins don't quite work properly with the new IPB yet - it's being worked on. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it right now though.

Yep thanks! It was because I had to clear my cache on this chrome browser. I plan on switches back to an older version of firefox shortly. btw nice signature banner lol XD