#61 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

If possible, shouldn't Carth be in a Republic soldier's uniform when you meet him on the Endar Spire for the first time (both over the comm and in the escape pod bay)  It just makes sense for continuity's sake.

#62 milestails

milestails

Fulfiller of Mod Requests

• Moderators
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

I see where you're coming from, but when you're about to escape to a Sith-occupied planet, it is probably best not to wear the opposing army's uniform.

Looking for a mod but can't find it? Ask over at the Mod Requests thread.

#63 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

I see where you're coming from, but when you're about to escape to a Sith-occupied planet, it is probably best not to wear the opposing army's uniform.

Agreed.  In  my mind, I assumed he gets rid of the uniform when the pod crashed landed on Taris. Afterwards, when you wake up on Taris, though, he should have his classic orange jacket though. On the Endar Spire, you're bound to wear a uniform and not civilian clothing since you're on a military vessel.

#64 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:37 PM

Agreed.  In  my mind, I assumed he gets rid of the uniform when the pod crashed landed on Taris. Afterwards, when you wake up on Taris, though, he should have his classic orange jacket though. On the Endar Spire, you're bound to wear a uniform and not civilian clothing since you're on a military vessel.

There's a mod for this.

http://deadlystream....nd-flight-suit/

I recommend it. (:

One will make the choice- all will make the journey.

#65 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

There's a mod for this.

http://deadlystream....nd-flight-suit/

I recommend it. (:

I remember seeing that, although I forgot what the mod title was. Thanks for posting that!

I also had a few other ideas/recommendations-

1) Is it possible to highlight the class skills of the various classes in yellow text, kind of similar to KOTOR2?
2) Can there be a feat progression swap between HK-47 and T3 like in TSLRCM? Poor HK barely got any feats while T3 got a ridiculous amount.
3) Shouldn't the Sentinel have repair, computer use, stealth and demolitions instead of the consular, (as Sentinels have more 'worldy' non-force related technical skills) ? Or is there a way to integrate the mod below into the K1R mod?

http://deadlystream....ass-skill-swap/

#66 spacej

spacej

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:28 PM

Ok, turns out the Gamorrean Stronghold does exist, but on Nexus Mods, it doesn't seem to break K1R, though it does restore the respawning Rakghouls glitch, and the mod itself seems unfinished.

As for the trash compactor, there are a few unused references to it in Dialog.tlk, and there is a model for it called plc_trashcom.utp but the model seems to not have been worked on at all as nothing shows up if you try to place it in a map with Kotor Toolset.

#67 Golbolco

Golbolco

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:43 PM

There's an NPC in Javyar's Cantina named Ja'Gatcha. Ja'Gatcha is one of the only two Paaerduags in all of KOTOR (and indeed, in all of Legends continuity.) Strangely enough, however, Ja'Gatcha doesn't do anything but answer some very basic questions about himself, Taris, and his homeworld Sorjus, effectively serving no purpose. Has anyone ever examined this NPC and found if they were supposed to be part of something bigger? They're tucked away in a corner and have always felt odd to me since my first playthrough.

#68 Mandalore

Mandalore

Hopeless Situation Warrior

• Moderators
  • 743 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:34 AM

There's an NPC in Javyar's Cantina named Ja'Gatcha. Ja'Gatcha is one of the only two Paaerduags in all of KOTOR (and indeed, in all of Legends continuity.) Strangely enough, however, Ja'Gatcha doesn't do anything but answer some very basic questions about himself, Taris, and his homeworld Sorjus, effectively serving no purpose. Has anyone ever examined this NPC and found if they were supposed to be part of something bigger? They're tucked away in a corner and have always felt odd to me since my first playthrough.

I can't see any comments on purpose or anything unused in any of his files, I could be wrong because it's 2AM and this is the first time I've opened KotOR Tool in at least three years but I think he is just another unfortunate alien trapped by the quarantine, no extra intent to his presence.

• LDR likes this
I have work to do. I should be doing it.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: K1R, KotOR, Restoration, List, K1R Whats Restored

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users