Apparently the Carth vid was deleted, so I can't view it for myself... but would it be bad just to remove the no Mission parameter. So still no Juhani and Jolee?

Of course, not exactly easy to judge not knowing what's the line and where it's used ;)

Apparently the Carth vid was deleted, so I can't view it for myself... but would it be bad just to remove the no Mission parameter. So still no Juhani and Jolee?

Of course, not exactly easy to judge not knowing what's the line and where it's used ;)

Well, Mission, Juhani, and Jolee all have their own version of a "What happened?" line to play here. They won't all play it (I think the order is Juhani > Jolee > Mission); you'll only see one.

I think someone above mentioned having Carth's line play while they were still on the Leviathan... I think I could probably throw it in during that scene where you and Carth running towards the Ebon Hawk. Hmm...

Wasn't there a few lines by Nemo (the old Jedi on Dantooine) that didn't trigger in the game?

There are some unique Nemo lines if you have Bastilla in your party, but the first time you're able to meet him with Bastilla in the party is when you loot his corpse 

Personally I don't like the changes to Juhani and Jolee's clothes. I don't think they belong in a restoration mod. It always made sense, especially for Juhani, to be wearing robes when she went with you. You could make the argument that Jolee should be wearing his hermit clothes on Kashyyyk, but even then, I still don't think changes like this belong in a restoration mod.

• Like 1

Personally I don't like the changes to Juhani and Jolee's clothes. I don't think they belong in a restoration mod. It always made sense, especially for Juhani, to be wearing robes when she went with you. You could make the argument that Jolee should be wearing his hermit clothes on Kashyyyk, but even then, I still don't think changes like this belong in a restoration mod.

I have to say, I agree. The consistency issues with them having Jedi robes are specious at most, and besides that this change sounds like it causes them to just be wearing clothes when they join. Clothes, as in those things of no armor class benefit.

EDIT: Learned about the sarlacc temple, and honestly I don't see a point in restoring it anyway. That one seems to be an early draft concept that the creators wound up just out and out rejecting.

Looking at some of what was not restored by the mod, would you consider giving the option of restoring the stuff that's just missing the voiceovers for people who don't mind text-only dialogue?

I'd like to ask where this injured Sith Apprentice is. I've explored the entire Temple of the Ancients area, but I can't find her. 

I'd like to ask where this injured Sith Apprentice is. I've explored the entire Temple of the Ancients area, but I can't find her. 

You would find her roughly opposite from where you enter the Catacombs (Upper?). Just a few doors off the southern end of the long corridor with the open view.

You would find her roughly opposite from where you enter the Catacombs (Upper?). Just a few doors off the southern end of the long corridor with the open view.

I've scoured the entire temple and found no injured Sith apprentice. Strange that this was somehow cancelled out by one of the other mods I installed. Either that or I killed her by overloading a terminal...

Also, for some reason after I meet Ziagrom, Mika the bartender won't let me see his premium items. He'll tell you to look at them, but he'll never show you anything. 

Amazing!!!!! Has anyone got this to work for mac! Great info!! Loving it! Asking juhani about planets, one eyed Duncan, more bastilla dialogue!? How did that get cut? I wonder... how did the restored content fir these games get released? Can't wait to experience it! Thanks! '

That's... what a Jedi can do'

• Like 1

If possible, shouldn't Carth be in a Republic soldier's uniform when you meet him on the Endar Spire for the first time (both over the comm and in the escape pod bay)  It just makes sense for continuity's sake.

I see where you're coming from, but when you're about to escape to a Sith-occupied planet, it is probably best not to wear the opposing army's uniform.

I see where you're coming from, but when you're about to escape to a Sith-occupied planet, it is probably best not to wear the opposing army's uniform.

Agreed.  In  my mind, I assumed he gets rid of the uniform when the pod crashed landed on Taris. Afterwards, when you wake up on Taris, though, he should have his classic orange jacket though. On the Endar Spire, you're bound to wear a uniform and not civilian clothing since you're on a military vessel.

Agreed.  In  my mind, I assumed he gets rid of the uniform when the pod crashed landed on Taris. Afterwards, when you wake up on Taris, though, he should have his classic orange jacket though. On the Endar Spire, you're bound to wear a uniform and not civilian clothing since you're on a military vessel.

There's a mod for this.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/231-carths-republic-uniform-and-flight-suit/

I recommend it. (:

I remember seeing that, although I forgot what the mod title was. Thanks for posting that!

I also had a few other ideas/recommendations-

1) Is it possible to highlight the class skills of the various classes in yellow text, kind of similar to KOTOR2?
2) Can there be a feat progression swap between HK-47 and T3 like in TSLRCM? Poor HK barely got any feats while T3 got a ridiculous amount.
3) Shouldn't the Sentinel have repair, computer use, stealth and demolitions instead of the consular, (as Sentinels have more 'worldy' non-force related technical skills) ? Or is there a way to integrate the mod below into the K1R mod?

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/854-consular-sentinel-class-skill-swap/

• Like 1

Ok, turns out the Gamorrean Stronghold does exist, but on Nexus Mods, it doesn't seem to break K1R, though it does restore the respawning Rakghouls glitch, and the mod itself seems unfinished.

As for the trash compactor, there are a few unused references to it in Dialog.tlk, and there is a model for it called plc_trashcom.utp but the model seems to not have been worked on at all as nothing shows up if you try to place it in a map with Kotor Toolset.

There's an NPC in Javyar's Cantina named Ja'Gatcha. Ja'Gatcha is one of the only two Paaerduags in all of KOTOR (and indeed, in all of Legends continuity.) Strangely enough, however, Ja'Gatcha doesn't do anything but answer some very basic questions about himself, Taris, and his homeworld Sorjus, effectively serving no purpose. Has anyone ever examined this NPC and found if they were supposed to be part of something bigger? They're tucked away in a corner and have always felt odd to me since my first playthrough.

There's an NPC in Javyar's Cantina named Ja'Gatcha. Ja'Gatcha is one of the only two Paaerduags in all of KOTOR (and indeed, in all of Legends continuity.) Strangely enough, however, Ja'Gatcha doesn't do anything but answer some very basic questions about himself, Taris, and his homeworld Sorjus, effectively serving no purpose. Has anyone ever examined this NPC and found if they were supposed to be part of something bigger? They're tucked away in a corner and have always felt odd to me since my first playthrough.

I can't see any comments on purpose or anything unused in any of his files, I could be wrong because it's 2AM and this is the first time I've opened KotOR Tool in at least three years but I think he is just another unfortunate alien trapped by the quarantine, no extra intent to his presence.

• Like 1

I see that there was an option to buy T3 and enter the military base without having canderous' permission. Is they're any reason this wasn't restored? Going to the military base early would be challenging, but it doesn't seem like it would break the plot at all. You still need to free bastila to get Canderous' to show. The only problem would be whether Canderous' could acknowledge that you already have the codes in the upper city cantina, before telling you to meet him in the lower city when you want to go

This would kill mmersion for me, also the droid reserved for Davik makes me feel that the guy is really important on Taris.

• Like 1

It could very well still be Daviks Droid. You could add an option to force the Twi'lek to sell it to you, maybe unlock it after you complain about the broken droid she sold you.

I don't see how it's not immersive. Your players goals on Taris are:

1. Find Bastila

2. Find a way off the planet

When talking to NPCs you find out about the codes and also about Davik's ship as ways off the planet. I see no reason why you couldn't take the initiative and go get the codes, and hope you can steal daviks ship or get another one at some point. I'd don't really see how this diminishes davik, considering half the NPCs on Taris apparently work for him

I agree, more ways of playing K1 are sorely needed too.

I see that there was an option to buy T3 and enter the military base without having canderous' permission. Is they're any reason this wasn't restored? Going to the military base early would be challenging, but it doesn't seem like it would break the plot at all. You still need to free bastila to get Canderous' to show. The only problem would be whether Canderous' could acknowledge that you already have the codes in the upper city cantina, before telling you to meet him in the lower city when you want to go

A simple question to which I ask another; why would you even need the Canderous if you've already got (or are able to get) the codes yourself? From a Dark-sided perspective, it doesn't really make much sense.

A simple question to which I ask another; why would you even need the Canderous if you've already got (or are able to get) the codes yourself? From a Dark-sided perspective, it doesn't really make much sense.

Well you need Canderous to get you in with Davik, technically. Without that you have no real connection to a ship that is fast enough.

• Like 2