Badass Bastila

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=510

File Name: Badass Bastila

File Submitter: Medragor-des

File Submitted: 15 Feb 2015

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Hi all!

Most of us think that Bastila is the most appealing character in KotOR and understandably so, cause her face model is one of the most sophisticated female heads I've seen in KotOR. So I was thinking, let's kick her look up a notch with a little bounty hunter style, so she can look more badass.

There are two looks to choose from, considering her Dark Side transitions...

With veins and without them, I don't think I need to explain that any further.

Installation instructions are in the Readme file and on the main screen of the TSLPatcher.

As for the bugs; there's only one, which I couldn't fix and couldn't find about anything on it, except that it cannot be fixed...

The bug is only visible on the Carachter Generation Screen, however and nowhere else. So even if you encounter this bug, which would happen offen, click "Play" without any worries, cause in-game it'll show up just fine, always.

Click here to download this file

Theres a problem with the mod

it doesnt show the head or the outfit and ive tried numerous times to do it right and ive followed all the steps in the description and have even tried on fresh install a few times