Medragor-des

Hello, Members of Deadly Stream and Visitors!

Sorry, to post my problem first, and introducing myself later. Just didn't saw the introduction section at first browse through, and I thought that, strangely there isn't any.

So, Hello!
I'm Medragor-des, or should I say with a very serious Japanese accent: Watashiwa, Medragor-desu. I've learned how to introduce myself from Japanese Hentai.  :laughing: Nah, just kidding. Anyway, I've been playing both KotOR I and II through a lot of times, though KotOR II is slightly above KotOR I if I'd had to choose between the two. Especially when I played it through with the TSLRCM, which is considered a must. But, like most people, I believe, after playing through the games a lot of times, starting to feel the need of some diversity. That's where the mods come into picture, and they're talented creators. So that's why I'm here. Saw a lot of amazing mods for both games, here and elsewhere. And I also started to practice the ways of modding, though right now I'm only scratching the surface. Like re-texturing stuff, making items and messing around in .2da files, though I just started that, recently. Hoping to learn more and more, cause KotOR games are so malleable, that you can almost do anything with it, to make it more interesting and more "personalized". 

Hey, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay. Tons of helpful people around if you're ever caught in a web.