Sign in to follow this  
oldjedihuardian

Help? :P

Hello, DeadlyStream.

I'm new here, but I have to say the modding community for KotOR seems awesome. I've actually downloaded several mods for KotOR1, like Clone Armors and LongSaber crystals or something like that, and many more.

I have a problem though, probably because I modded like a noob. When I'm trying to enter the Lower City on Taris, the Sith Armor doesn't work in getting the guard to let me in the elevator. Now, I remember back when I played KotOR1 on Xbox, and I know it's the same for PC, Sith Armor for Lower, passport for Under. But I have the Sith Armor on, so what's the deal?

It must have something to do with how I modded some things, I mostly used TSL Patchers and drag/drop into Override folder. I didn't bother with KotOR Tool and .2das and things like that 'cause I'm an idiot.

Can anyone help me out, I know exactly which mods I have "installed", although I don't know/care if they have suceeded or not, as long as the game's playable. I just really don't want to have to start again, I've spent many hours exploring Taris again with all the mods.

Thank you all.

:P

Thank you very much, dastardly, you were right, and I do have another question if you don't mind. If I forgot to install the Dueling Ring fix for K1R and did it mid-game, do I need to start again? 'Cause I can't accept Ajuur's offer even though I put the files into Override. Thanks