alinadem

Reshade for Kotor / TSL

Thanks for the response. I'm using windows 10 pro, 64 bit. One more thing I forgot to mention, I only clicked opengl during the installation. Here are my system spcs.

@darthaaron My drivers are updated, I've managed to get Reshade to work with other games, but not kotor for whatever reason.

Okay, this might be a bit of a stretch, but mouse over the icon (hopefully you can use tooltips so this is possible) and read the "File Description:" It should be "crosire's Reshade post-processing injector for 64-bit" If it says "32-bit" I found some instructions to manually extract the 64-bit version from the Reshade forums.

This is the only thing I get when I mouse over the install icon.

Version 1.2? That's strange as 3.1 is the most current and only version that you can download from the site. (At least last as far as I know) Also, only 3.0 and onward have the in-game interface.

It's also possible that the 3.1 installer used the wrong binary file, which would be quite odd.

Version 1.2? That's strange as 3.1 is the most current and only version that you can download from the site. (At least last as far as I know) Also, only 3.0 and onward have the in-game interface.

It's also possible that the 3.1 installer used the wrong binary file, which would be quite odd.

After some examination I noticed that I was hovering over the old 3.0 version in that screenshot. Regardless neither versions work after a clean install. No mods or anything have been added to my game.

The version that I downloaded from the website is called: ReShade_Setup_3.1.0.

But when I go to the file description It says version 1.4. Could you possibly upload the latest reshade install file, or the one that worked for you.

After some examination I noticed that I was hovering over the old 3.0 version in that screenshot. Regardless neither versions work after a clean install. No mods or anything have been added to my game.

The version that I downloaded from the website is called: ReShade_Setup_3.1.0.

But when I go to the file description It says version 1.4. Could you possibly upload the latest reshade install file, or the one that worked for you.

Oh I see. That was the installer version.. :X 

Well, I also found an article on their site of possible things you could do to troubleshoot including a link to get earlier versions. https://reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3293-common-issues-and-their-solutions

• Like 1

Here you go. I lost my original Preset, but I've recently remade it specifically for Reshade 3.0  If you like, I can create a few different versions for the older iterations (Without the in-game menu) as well.

attachicon.gifRecolor with Bloom trimmed version 5-29.rar

It has bloom and lumasharpen which can be disabled via the menu (Shift-F2) while in game. 

If you want a more in-depth tutorial on how to mix and match effects, I can provide that as well.

:D

Hi again, please re-upload the preset , I love how vivid it is.

Hi again, please re-upload the preset , I love how vivid it is.

Here you go. Recolor with Bloom trimmed version 5-29.rar

I guess the attachment got broken somehow.

It's kind of ironic that at this point it may as well be uploaded like a mod, but most modding sites are oversaturated with ENB/Reshade presets so I'm not sure whether that is a good idea or not... 

Here you go. attachicon.gifRecolor with Bloom trimmed version 5-29.rar

I guess the attachment got broken somehow.

It's kind of ironic that at this point it may as well be uploaded like a mod, but most modding sites are oversaturated with ENB/Reshade presets so I'm not sure whether that is a good idea or not... 

Thanks! haha yeah it is a mod at this point.

This was essential, the best thing to hit TSL since Steam. Hopefully this link will ease its use on TSL and TSL TC mods. I know it's an old thread, and I see my data might be saving others the same question. 

KOTOR Omega_-_ReShade.zip

Best used with the DISC copy, Steam IDK

Hopefully this link is relevant enough not to be too much of a thread resurrection.

I optimized the settings for TSL. All credit for this system goes to the original authors

Reshade for Kotor / TSL - Work In Progress - Deadly Stream