365 replies to this topic

#341 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

Good to hear Snig's on board to help with the story!

Attention to detail is fantastic, as usual. I'm almost scared to go into that target practice room!

#342 jc2

jc2

Kyramud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationAlderaan 19 BBY

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:42 AM

So after downloading kotortoolset by fairstride I ran across two files named "44 - Battle: Sleheyron City" and "45 - Battle: Sleheyron Gang" in the level properities, under (battle) Music. Thought you might wanna know in case you didn't. 

KOTOR FOR LIFE

"To ponder and find relevance, one must seek out a quote," because his own words lack the credibility to endeavor to explain his rather odd disposition.

Grey Jedi "Shanilia" > http://deadlystream..../1044-shanilia/

Thank you FS for past and current modding help! 

#343 Zhaboka

Zhaboka

Applesauce Tractor

• M478_Staff
  • 430 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

Ooooooooh please share!

Lite-Brite-Low-Res_1.jpg

#344 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,591 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

Yeah, I have those tracks already.
  • jc2 likes this

"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods." - Me

My SWTOR Trooper Play List (constructive criticism welcomed): https://www.youtube....sZNG8fmWsOp1PvM

#345 CrashBandiTeam

CrashBandiTeam

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationSteiermark/Styria

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

I saw all pictures, it's awesome mod! :) i can't await to play this mod, i think it will take till end 2018? idk, cuz the project is larger than Earth i guess , so good luck! :)

"We are all forever young, if we believe it, only the believe is making us young again, oh and Star Wars Franchise!" -Me

"If you think in Austria different than others in your class, you are the bullied one, i never experienced it, but i saw it once, what it did, i am thinking different, and i don't care the consequences in real life." -Me

#346 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

I saw all pictures, it's awesome mod! :D i can't await to play this mod, i think it will take till end 2018? idk, cuz the project is larger than Earth i guess , so good luck! :D

I think it'll take till it's done

• jc2 likes this

#347 CrashBandiTeam

CrashBandiTeam

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:49 PM

I think it'll take till it's done

No way! xD

"We are all forever young, if we believe it, only the believe is making us young again, oh and Star Wars Franchise!" -Me

"If you think in Austria different than others in your class, you are the bullied one, i never experienced it, but i saw it once, what it did, i am thinking different, and i don't care the consequences in real life." -Me

#348 Lawkmt3

Lawkmt3

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEndor

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

This will be KR1 Compatible right?

#349 superSzym

superSzym

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

This will be KR1 Compatible right?

Some K1R team members are working on it. It was also stated somewhere at the beginning that Sleheyron is going to be compatible with mods like K1R and BoS:SR.

#350 Lawkmt3

Lawkmt3

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEndor

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Awesome-Sauce!

#351 mrfarenhiet

mrfarenhiet

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFully Operational Battle Station

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

Reading back over the past pages of this thread, it's fascinating to see how far this project has come! Thank you Sithspecter and Fair Strides for all the great work you've put in on what looks to be a fully realized part of the overall game once completed. Really looking forward to further updates and of course, the finished expansion. Keep it up, my friends!

"Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you...how are you?"

#352 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

Little Fixer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationMalachor II

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:30 AM

I feel like this is a fair question to ask. How many modules will be in the final product, I'm guessing about 7-9 modules?

#353 CrashBandiTeam

CrashBandiTeam

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

I guess many, i guess so 10-15 idk

#354 RanjamArora

RanjamArora

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

SS and FS (sorry if you don't like the short names 😉) you have done incredible work on the mod and if i read write you have been working for 4yrs on it!!! You sure have dedication guys!
I wanted to ask do you have a manual install planned for the mod ? Because I don't have a PC and would try like to try your superb mod!

#355 CrashBandiTeam

CrashBandiTeam

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

You need practically a PC (Or laptop as Alternative) , or else you couldn't play the mod :P

#356 PorygonZRocks

PorygonZRocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:59 AM

You need practically a PC (Or laptop as Alternative) , or else you couldn't play the mod :P

Why? Is it because Android devices don't generally have good enough specs for the mod, like with the Czerka depot in BOS:SR?

#357 CrashBandiTeam

CrashBandiTeam

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:33 AM

Ohh sorry. Didnt knew.

#358 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

Little Fixer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationMalachor II

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:08 AM

It depends on what files the final product will include! If it has a bunch of 2da files, voice overs and scripts things may go down to shit as TSLPatcher doesn't work on Android so you can't merge the files, Voice overs all together don't work on Android and certain script mods don't work for me by just copying them into the override (But that's just me it may work for everyone else)

#359 RanjamArora

RanjamArora

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

It depends on what files the final product will include! If it has a bunch of 2da files, voice overs and scripts things may go down to shit as TSLPatcher doesn't work on Android so you can't merge the files, Voice overs all together don't work on Android and certain script mods don't work for me by just copying them into the override (But that's just me it may work for everyone else)

Yah, voice overs don't work but are ignorable as they are optional to installing a mod. .2da files are not a problem because it would just mean this mod is incompatible with another mod which uses the same file. I can still use this mod alone without that mod.

#360 DarthNonOriginalName

DarthNonOriginalName

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

That issue in the czerka mining facility in bos:sr on android can easily be solved just by renaming a few modules. You can skip that floor and play through the other floors and the rest of the mod and it will work fine. Dont remember exactly how i did it, but if you want me to, i could check it out again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users