Sign in to follow this  
redrob41

Download:Twin Mullet Men

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=451

File Name: Twin Mullet Men

File Submitter: redrob41

File Submitted: 03 Sep 2014

File Category: Skins

This mod will add two new, playable heads. They are based on the fan favourite head from KotOR 1 known as "Mullet Man" (PMHC04). I have modified TSL assets (to avoid porting), mostly PMHH01 model and texture to get as close as possible to the original appearance. There is also a second head model where I cribbed together parts of PMHH01 with the long spiky hair from N_ZezKaiEllH and the bangs from PMHC04 (again, only using TSL assets).

The first model was able to maintain the edge smoothing from the original model, but doesn't get the iconic hair that Mullet Man was known for. The second model does achieve the epic hair, but at the cost of having hard edges around the jawline and hairline (due to limitations in the modding process at the moment).

You get to choose, which of the twins will you rule the galaxy with?

Click here to download this file

Hey everyone! I have mullet man working fine on the GOG version but I tried the updated Steam version today and this is the result, some weird thing going on with the eyelids stretching out or something (that weird thing on his face tends to move when he blinks):

mulletman_steam.png

Any ideas on how to fix it? I swear, the more I try to mod the new Steam version, the worse it seems.

EDIT: Nevermind fixed it! It turns out that my kotor2.ini file had the line DisableVertexBufferObjects=1 looking like Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1, which caused the problem. The new Steam version's ini file is not supposed to have spaces.