Sign in to follow this  
duke13

Red Eclipse Stuck. Warped to Ebon Hawk

I have a bug where I am immediately transported to the Ebon Hawk after the Red Slaver cut-scene. I am not able to do anything on board, or exit. My game is basically stuck. Hoping someone can help.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

19-Jul-2014

Immediately after leaving Refugee Sector on Nar Shaddaa for the first time.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

1.8.3 is installed.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4 CD. North America/Canada

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Don't remember. Followed all installation instructions. If it included update I would have updated.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

Don't remember.

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

Had no errors during installation.

8) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

TSLRCM 1.8.3

M4-78EP 1.1

Downloaded everything from here:

www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Upon leaving the Refugee Sector the cut-scene with the flying guy, Quello, and the Red Eclipse Slaver, Cahhmakt, occurs. The scene then goes to the Ebon Hawk where the Disciple is looking at the navicomputer. He then says that someone is boarding the ship, and collapses, only to get up again glowing blue. Ratrin Vhek then enters the Ebon Hawk, and says a few words. I am then transported directly to the Ebon Hawk with my current companions. Ratrin Vhek is alive and I can talk to him, but the same words he says previously are what he says again. Cahhmakt is in one of the rooms, and does not interact. No one else is aboard, and I can't leave.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No.

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes. Multiple saved games.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No. Nar Shaddaa is my second to last planet, and I didn't want to have to re-do everything.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 7 Home Premium

Would you recommend un-installing the entire game, and then re-installing, followed by re-installing the mods? Should be a way to save my games doing that correct?

If you reinstall, just forget about your old save games. Just delete your old save games before you reinstall.

I have a bug where I am immediately transported to the Ebon Hawk after the Red Slaver cut-scene. I am not able to do anything on board, or exit. My game is basically stuck. Hoping someone can help.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

19-Jul-2014

Immediately after leaving Refugee Sector on Nar Shaddaa for the first time.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

1.8.3 is installed.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4 CD. North America/Canada

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Don't remember. Followed all installation instructions. If it included update I would have updated.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

Don't remember.

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

Had no errors during installation.

8) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

TSLRCM 1.8.3

M4-78EP 1.1

Downloaded everything from here:

www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Upon leaving the Refugee Sector the cut-scene with the flying guy, Quello, and the Red Eclipse Slaver, Cahhmakt, occurs. The scene then goes to the Ebon Hawk where the Disciple is looking at the navicomputer. He then says that someone is boarding the ship, and collapses, only to get up again glowing blue. Ratrin Vhek then enters the Ebon Hawk, and says a few words. I am then transported directly to the Ebon Hawk with my current companions. Ratrin Vhek is alive and I can talk to him, but the same words he says previously are what he says again. Cahhmakt is in one of the rooms, and does not interact. No one else is aboard, and I can't leave.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No.

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes. Multiple saved games.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No. Nar Shaddaa is my second to last planet, and I didn't want to have to re-do everything.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 7 Home Premium

Probably not a corrupt install.

might be the k_003ebo_enter.ncs script, an Ebon Hawk on enter script. One of the mods that adds this script to Override is the HANDMAIDEN PARTY MEMBER OPTION FOR FEMALE EXILES mod.

the MaidenHack readme explains that it has also been edited as on enter script for the 004EBO area (Red Eclipse). Seems to be same script.

Remove it temporarily from Override BEFORE the scene when traveling back to the Hawk and that will do it. Copy later back to Override after saving and passing the Red Eclipse encounter, preferably NOT inside the Ebon Hawk.

I haven't tried this (yet) with TSLRCM but problem might persist for it too.

If it's not that script ... lemme know ...

hope that helps dude  :welcome:

The original does, mine (the TSLRCM compatible one) doesn't.

But yeah, you should never ever have that file in your override (exclusion; TSLRCM 1.8.3 alternative ending)

Question; Where was Kreia throughout this. In your party?