Sign in to follow this  
Arcaia

Darth Nihilus and Visas

I don't know if this has been covered or if there is a fix for it already as I havent been able to play for about four years, but I've finally got the chance to play through and loaded in TSLRCM for the first time. Only when I get enough lightside points to trigger the scene where Nihilus and Visa talk before she shows up on the hawk it shuts down my game. I'm not sure what's going on. I had several other mods going and removed them and reloaded the game and TSLRCM but it happened again.

I forgot to ask does TSLRCM work with the recruit Dustil mod created by Princess Artemis and Jiara or any of the work of Redhawke?

I had the same problem, too. My problem was with the "Damaged Ebon Hawk mod". Delete all it's files, let the cutscene play and reinstall the mod afterwards. Worked for me...

Okay ironically just after this conversation something like this has occured in my game, something I couldn't fix. Everytime I start a new game this cutscene plays. and afterwards I am in the Ravager-module for this scene. I am there as my char if I sip the tutorial and with T3 when I play it. I removed some mods I thought could be causing that, but that didn't fix it... 

I do recall hearing about that... but don't remember which mod caused it.

Maybe if you list all it will click when reading it's name...?

Right now I only have mjb3 make baodur a jedi sequence, jedi council holovid, hardcore, meditation, recruit dustil and neutral side mod. Usually I have more but I wanted to see how TSLRCM would do with some of my favorites first. A friend told me this morning to get Team Gizka's nihvis fix, because that helped them with that sequence. So will load that in and see if it will help.

I dont have the links for all of them - some of these I downloaded years ago and put them on a disk so i wouldn't lose them during my move, this is the link for NPC Recruitable Dustil v1.6, mjpb3's website is gone so I'm not sure how to get the link for it mjpb3's Make Bao-Dur A Jedi Sequence, I don't remember where I found the meditation mod (possibly lucasforums, but I cant find it), Beancounters TSL Hardcore mod from pcgamemods after finding the link on RedHawke's website.

We don't know that that's the one he used. For that reason, he needs to provide the link MrPhil.

Am a she, lol, guess I need to get a pic or something on here - I use to post some on LucasForums under name Nynaeve_Onasi, but I cant remember my password (again). That's why I knew to look for TSLRCM.

Am a she, lol, guess I need to get a pic or something on here - I use to post some on LucasForums under name Nynaeve_Onasi, but I cant remember my password (again). That's why I knew to look for TSLRCM.

My apologies! I'll correct my earlier post.

Thank you for the link to mjpb3, milestails! I miss all the places that I used to go to for mods.

Right now I only have mjb3 make baodur a jedi sequence, jedi council holovid, hardcore, meditation, recruit dustil and neutral side mod. Usually I have more but I wanted to see how TSLRCM would do with some of my favorites first. A friend told me this morning to get Team Gizka's nihvis fix, because that helped them with that sequence. So will load that in and see if it will help.

I'm going to put my money on the "neutral side mod"

As stated Bao-Dur Jedi Sequence would be incompatible too, and I am not sure what "Jedi Council Holovid" does, but I'm going to assume that one is too.

What doed the Meditation mod do?

And no, don't use Team Gizak's fixes on TSLRCM, as you will break stuff...

EDIT:

*Checks linked site about Dustil recruitment mod and saw: "NOT compatible with TSLRCM."*

I doubt it's stated there if not true.

The meditation mod allows you to meditate before you pick which prestige class you want, giving you a bonus as well, but I can't remember where I picked it up or who made it at the moment.