Sign in to follow this  
pegolego

*SPOILER*Visas duel after Red Eclipse? HELP?

Hello! So, I've been enjoying my first playthrough of KotOR II: TSL (with the restored content mod), and the first planet I flew to after Telos was Nar Shaada. Well, after the Red Eclipse dude (who, it took some luck, but I was able to beat) is defeated, my wounded, unprepared, uncapable self is forced into a duel with this 'Visas' (the rest of my crew is knocked out or something), and needless to say I am standing zero chance. I looked online for help, but this seems to be an instance where the Restored Content mod has added something that had been cut originally, as walkthroughs and such show things play out very differently...

Is this supposed to happen? If not, what am I doing wrong/is it a glitch? If it is, am I missing something that would allow me to compete with her?

Nevermind, I happened to be fortunate enough to have been lazy enough to have not upgraded my character a couple times, so I was able to call upon those 2 upgrades to replenish my health, and after several retries, I was able to get a Stun or Whirlwind to catch, and beat her.