Sign in to follow this  
Danneskjold

Crashing when clicking on "Load Game."

Hi guys!  Wanted to try out this mod, got everything installed, and am now having problems.

I got a clean install, installed the patch, installed this mod, then I also installed the Coruscant Jedi Temple Patch.

Start up the game, create a new game and play for a few minute.  Exit out, later restart the game, hit the "Load Game" button and immediate crash to desktop.  Oddly enough, I can still create a new game, just not load my game.

I have Windows Vista 64bit, a GTX 560, and 8 gigs of ram.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Dan.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?  -- On the second start up.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?  -- Yes.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?  -- 4CD
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? -- Yes.
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file? -- No.
6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided? -- No.
7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation? -- No.
8) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)  -- Coruscant Jedi Temple  http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?  -- Click "Load Game" button from the main menu, instant crash to desktop.
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod? -- Nope.
11) Have you tried using a different save game?  -- Not Valid
12) Have you tried starting a new game? -- Yes.
13) What Operating System do you use?  -- Vista 64.

Found the problem.  It had to do with Threaded Optimization.  Though it never showed me anything in technicolor, it just crashed.