Sign in to follow this  
Vriff

Revan set to return in next TOR flashpoint

You heard it here first! Revan to appear along with Manaan and the  Order of Sasha.

Excited Query: Where was this information acquired? Will I be there too?

Warning: You better not be trolling, or I shall activate assassination protocols and begin firing indiscriminately.

;)  Facetious Remark: I was unaware that "trolling" was a component in HK-47's vocabulary.

• Like 1

;)  Facetious Remark: I was unaware that "trolling" was a component in HK-47's vocabulary.

Fact: I can speak in several million forms of communication. Therefore my vocabulary is vast.

Query: So I ask, why wouldn't it be?

Breaking your NDA, Disturbed? I didn't do that when I did beta testing for Galactic Starfighter...

Want to make a bet on it?

I don't owe you anything. You make a claim -- you provide the proof. 

There is a possibility for Manaan to show up as seen in this tiny clip . . .

There also rumors of Selkath being a selectable species in the 2.8 update.

However, Disturbed205 really should either reveal his source or drop the matter. No sources basically equals flame bait. And we all know what happens to flame bait threads here . . .

I don't owe you anything. You make a claim -- you provide the proof. 

I didn't say you did, you don't believe me and I'm wanting to know how confident you are in that.

@SH "flame bait"? Oh god please don't use internet terms you don't understand. I don't really care if you lock the thread, delete it or whatever. When this hits by the end of the year though, I expect you to unlock it.

Disturbed just show me the source. I'm dying to know where you got it please. I really can't wait til the emperor and revan show up.