VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

Ran into another hilt texture problem. Sometimes all the detail will vanish off the hilts leaving them with the changed shape but nothing else just a silver tube with any added flair. The first bug also started happening in other places. A better description of the first bug is instead of a silver tube like with the second bug it is a grey see through version of the hilt. I could have this totally backwards but that would mean the mesh is their since the hilt has a new shape but not the texture since it has no detail?

If it's the issue I think it is, that's a bug introduced into the engine by Aspyr's update. Nothing that I can fix.

Guest Sith_Lord_Bane

All my SaberConsole Hilts are black. 

I am using the steam version. Is this the issue? Can I use the GOG version or do I have to find a legacy version of the game?

Thanks

I am using the steam version. Is this the issue? Can I use the GOG version or do I have to find a legacy version of the game?

Thanks

Sounds like you might need the legacy version

Thanks

here is a guide from Xuul to get K2 steam game to the legacy version 

:D
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I'm using the non workshop version of Kotor 2 and TSLRCM. I installed Duplisaber and people's lightsabers have been replaced properly. However I can't acsess the saber console at all. The option to use it just doesn't appear.

I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I'm using the non workshop version of Kotor 2 and TSLRCM. I installed Duplisaber and people's lightsabers have been replaced properly. However I can't acsess the saber console at all. The option to use it just doesn't appear.

I would guess that's due to the fact that you use TSLRCM from the workshop. If you do so, you need to direct other mod's installers to the TSLRCM workshop directory and NOT to the TSL folder. See this guide. Also uninstall Duplisaber from the TSL folder and ideally use the "Verify Local Files" Steam feature to make sure the base game is in the correct state.

I've installed the mods and have all the options available, I am on peragus at the 1st workbench available, attempted to create a saber, but when it gets to" Select a color option" there is no color's available, even though I purchased a crystal from the surplus, Indigo, is this because I have not yet actually done the quest to get my saber with bao-dur?

• Like 1

Been a long time since I've visited this page....one thing that brings back memories is the crystal shop not actually giving us crystals. Was there ever a workaround for this or did it get fixed?

I've installed the mods and have all the options available, I am on peragus at the 1st workbench available, attempted to create a saber, but when it gets to" Select a color option" there is no color's available, even though I purchased a crystal from the surplus, Indigo, is this because I have not yet actually done the quest to get my saber with bao-dur?

Also, wondering the same thing. I been trying to get a hilt working and it just does't work. I know this is beta, and your a busy person, so I'm not complaining. I love the idea for this mod <3.

Also, wondering the same thing. I been trying to get a hilt working and it just does't work. I know this is beta, and your a busy person, so I'm not complaining. I love the idea for this mod <3.

I feel stupid. If you guys have any question it seems like this video, clears up a lot of those question.

Thanks, @Xuul.

Hey VP

Been trying to install this mod alongside TSLRCM and M4-78, and every time I go to tell the installer where to put the files (KotOR2 folder under Programsx86, per the instructions), the installer crashes. I get a notification that some of the files were installed, and it backs up the changes in the changelog, but I cannot access the Saber Console at the work bench. Several of the colors show up properly in game (veridian and silver being the first two that jump out to me), but others show up inccorectly (Cerulean in particular shows up as a vague oragne-ish color)

Any ideas on what may be causing this issue?

Hi! @VarsityPuppet thanks for the mod, it looks good, but...

I am using the Steam version of the game with the TSLRCM (also from Steam) v. 1.8.5, the latest one to today.

I have followed the steps and after entering the game I can notice the hilts are there on my characters' sabers (they look awesome btw), but there is no change to the workbench options, thus I cannot create the hilts as intended.

Could you help me please?

Thanks a lot.

Hi! I got the mod to work but I have the Green Lightsaber Bug and installing the Hi Poly Tin Cans didn't help but made it worse... now most crystal colors differ...

Any help? Thanks a lot.

how do you uninstall this mod completely, I tried to delete the files manually because there's no option but now my lightsabers are white spaces in inventory and the color doesn't change with crystals.