Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8.4

the fight is meant to be diffucuilt

Granted, but this fight is disproportionally difficult compared to much of the game, and nets a ghastly amount of Darkside Points if you fail.

For a Lightside playthrough, it is an unnecessary barrier that basically forces you to use the game's crappy Line of Sight detection in order to win.

This could be possibly be mitigated if your affinity for the Light side potentially gave you a small advantage or buff, but frankly it would be easier if the enemy's force powers or HP were just lowered a bit.

• Like 1

Granted, but this fight is disproportionally difficult compared to much of the game, and nets a ghastly amount of Darkside Points if you fail.

For a Lightside playthrough, it is an unnecessary barrier that basically forces you to use the game's crappy Line of Sight detection in order to win.

This could be possibly be mitigated if your affinity for the Light side potentially gave you a small advantage or buff, but frankly it would be easier if the enemy's force powers or HP were just lowered a bit.

I didn't find this fight hard at all, especially compared to some of the early game sections, and the various companion sections (Atton getting attacked, rescuing the exile from GOTO, the HK Factory, Atton fighting Sion) are way, way harder by comparison. A decent character should get through no problem.

I didn't find this fight hard at all, especially compared to some of the early game sections, and the various companion sections (Atton getting attacked, rescuing the exile from GOTO, the HK Factory, Atton fighting Sion) are way, way harder by comparison. A decent character should get through no problem.

Neh, most of those scenarios are pretty easy, I find the fight the second hardest bit of the game (and it should be), but I am sure its the hardest 1v1 scenario

I'm all with Malkior in this, of course.

But my point was: has TSLRCM upped the difficulty of this encounter or not?

I'm getting a crash to desktop when entering the rebuilt Jedi Enclave.  It happens when Kreia says "it has been some time."

Mods I am using: TSLRCM, M4-78EP, Coruscant Jedi Temple and its expansions, Alternate Ending, Extended Ending, Extended Enclave and its compatibility patch for M4-78EP, Sith Stalker replacers for Sion's Sith Assassins, SLM and its compatibility patch for M4-78EP, and the Tomb of Azgath N'Dul.  I also have several texture mods.

Does anyone know what is causing this crash and/or how to fix it?  I would really like to not have to start everything over from scratch.

Thanks.

I'm getting a crash to desktop when entering the rebuilt Jedi Enclave.  It happens when Kreia says "it has been some time."

Mods I am using: TSLRCM, M4-78EP, Coruscant Jedi Temple and its expansions, Alternate Ending, Extended Ending, Extended Enclave and its compatibility patch for M4-78EP, Sith Stalker replacers for Sion's Sith Assassins, SLM and its compatibility patch for M4-78EP, and the Tomb of Azgath N'Dul.  I also have several texture mods.

Does anyone know what is causing this crash and/or how to fix it?  I would really like to not have to start everything over from scratch.

Thanks.

I'm trying to picture someone explaining a fix for this in a simple manner that doesn't cause an aneurysm.

I'm trying to picture someone explaining a fix for this in a simple manner that doesn't cause an aneurysm.

Enh

The fix doesn't even need to be all that simple, as long as it works.  Do you know how to fix it?  Or what's causing it?