Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

Improved AI by Stoffe - while it mostly works, it cause some problems with one scene on Nar Shaddaa.

I can't imagine playing without this one. Are we talking about the scene where it interferes with choosing a third companion for Atton+Bao, for their fight vs mercenaries? Or is it something more serious/gamebreaking?

If it's just that, it would be a real shame if this entry stopped people from playing with it.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

I can't imagine playing without this one. Are we talking about the scene where it interferes with choosing a third companion for Atton+Bao, for their fight vs mercenaries?

Yeah, that's the "problem" I was talking about.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the "problem" I was talking about.

Except the ai mod doesn't cause this problem. I just played through 1.6a with it and this problem didn't occur.

The only time it's happened I've had 90sk's supercontent mod installed, so I'm leaning towards that being the culprit.

Edited by Working Class Hero

I have no idea what the supercontent mod is and I've had this problem. The list of mods I have is very short.

I'm sure it's AI because the problem is simply that Bao-Dur rushes off to fight these guys before you can make your dialogue choice. So it must be the script governing his behaviour (= AI).

Perhaps compatibility could be achieved if the Zhugs were moved away a little, so that that they wouldn't be in aggro range. Not in the scene where they talk (which is earlier and other things happen in the meantime), just right before the fight, when you're making that choice. No idea if it's practical.

Or maybe: start the scene without Bao, and only make him show up together with the third party member, once you've chosen.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

Or just have them be neutral until the convo is over, like most battles in the game, instead of already having them hostile, apparently triggering the AI-mod, but not the regular AI.

Am I now going to have to reinstall KOTOR2 to get rids of mods now I've installed 1.7 and been using Ulic's Peragus fix? (wasn't aware it was incompatible until I signed up to here and read this thread). Using 14 mods in total including TSLRCM.

Edited by luke92

I ran into one oddity. I'm not sure it's a mod, but KSE(the savegame editor) doesn't work for me when I have 1.7 installed.

Guest Darth Paulus
Also, where's WCA on that list :(

What is "WCA"?

Also, compatible is "Remote Tells Influence".

I'd like to remind you that if you want to see a mod added to first post of this thread, you need to post a link to said mod. Thanks.

KSE has been working fine for me. I've used it multiple times on multiple save files for every imaginable reason. I have the following currently installed:

1.0b patch

HQ movie patch

HQ Music patch

TSLRCM 1.7

Unofficial 1.7 Fix

Shem's Ultimate Sounds Mod

Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox by Sharen Thrawn

Goto's Window Fix by Darth Insidious

Cyan Lightsaber Fix by Marius Fett

Coruscant Jedi Temple by DeathDisco

Better Male Bodies by Trex

Movement animation fix

Any Spell Mod

Shem's Realistic Visual Effects

Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix 2.0 by zbyl2

Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix

All of them linked on the OP or downloadable here (well, except for the official patches, anyway)

For some reason, I cannot modify force powers with KSE. It resets all of 'em to nil.

For some reason, I cannot modify force powers with KSE. It resets all of 'em to nil.

I haven't tried that, since i have the "Any Spell Mod" (link on OP) for just that purpose. I've used the KSE to successfully edit PC and NPC attributes, inventory, and influence. No hitches so far.

Well, I added Battle Precognition to do that 200 WIS test, and that was with 1.7... so it all seems fine to me.

Hello, everybody. I just found out about this project, yay.

I have a few newbie questions regarding mod compatibility, sorry if this is not the right thread to ask them.

1) In the download section there's a compatibility mod for the Ultimate Sabre mod. Unfortunately I don't understand this part of the instructions:

"copy and paste all the files from within the USM_mod?s Override and Streamvoice folders (just the files not the folders) into this patcher?s tslpatchdata folder (IMPORTANT NOTE! DO NOT LET IT OVERWRITE ANY FILES ALREADY WITHIN THE tslpatchdata FOLDER) THEN JUST RUN THE .EXE FILE"

Where exactly am I supposed to put the files? What is "this patcher's tslpatchdata folder"?

2) The movie jedi master robes mod is also compatible with tslrcm but I remember having to do some tweaking to make it compatible with the Sabre Mod. Unfortuantely I did this several years ago and have forgotten how to do it.

Basicly I'd like to use TSLRCM + Ultimate Saber Mod + Movie style Jedi Master Robes. What do I have to do?

Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, everybody. I just found out about this project, yay.

I have a few newbie questions regarding mod compatibility, sorry if this is not the right thread to ask them.

1) In the download section there's a compatibility mod for the Ultimate Sabre mod. Unfortunately I don't understand this part of the instructions:

"copy and paste all the files from within the USM_mod?s Override and Streamvoice folders (just the files not the folders) into this patcher?s tslpatchdata folder (IMPORTANT NOTE! DO NOT LET IT OVERWRITE ANY FILES ALREADY WITHIN THE tslpatchdata FOLDER) THEN JUST RUN THE .EXE FILE"

Where exactly am I supposed to put the files? What is "this patcher's tslpatchdata folder"?

2) The movie jedi master robes mod is also compatible with tslrcm but I remember having to do some tweaking to make it compatible with the Sabre Mod. Unfortuantely I did this several years ago and have forgotten how to do it.

Basicly I'd like to use TSLRCM + Ultimate Saber Mod + Movie style Jedi Master Robes. What do I have to do?

Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Same question.

I was horribly disappointed with vanilla Trayus Academy. As I recall they went as far as using low-poly Kotor1 civilian models for Sith Lords. I

The Trayus Academy Clothing Fix promises to fix all that, http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Trayus_Academy_Clothing_Fix;81646. It adds clothing and replaces characters. I do not know to what extend TSLCRM has altered this place, but I think this mod is *quite* needed. If TSLCRM hasn't already fixed it (I mean, I know for a fact things have been changed to the academy, just not to what extend), does it sound like this mod would conflict?

AFAIK it affects:

appearance.2da

902MAL.rim

902MAL_dlg.erf

902MAL_s.rim

903MAL.rim

903MAL_dlg.erf

903MAL_s.rim

905MAL.rim

905MAL_dlg.erf

905MAL_s.rim

906MAL.rim

906MAL_dlg.erf

906MAL_s.rim

No, Trayus Academy Clothing Fix isn't compatible; it changes rim and erf files anyway, so TSLRCM would overwrite it with our mod files.

Though as I recall, VP made similar "fix" for the game which should be compatible with TSLRCM, you may want to look for it.

Oh thanks! 1.7 proof, right?

Edit: I actually have problems finding what you mean, so I'll send him a PM.

Edited by Tricky

Oh thanks! 1.7 proof, right?

Edit: I actually have problems finding what you mean, so I'll send him a PM.

If you find it, please post a link here. It seems weird to see sith lords strutting around in shirtsleeves around the Trayus Academy. Then again, maybe the exile happened to wander in on a casual Friday ;)

I could be mistaken, but I believe the fix from VP mentioned is the module fix noted as incompatible in the original post here. There are two parts to it: one for Peragus (which is now incompatible), and one for Trayus.