Whenever I use stealth or see a Sith Assassin that is using stealth, the actual stealth field is all messed up. When Stealth is on, it has the texture and animation as if it is turning off, except all the time. Also when the Sith Assassins get hit the first time and their stealth turns off, it still has the turning off animation on the Sith Assassin. I'd upload a photo, but currently re-installing TSL (Steam Version) and I have extremely slow internet speed...

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me fix this and get it back to normal! :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Do you have frame  buffer effects disabled?

It is un highlighted so therefore I can't turn it on, is there any other way to turn it on? Would I have to change it in SWKotOR2.ini??

Edit: I took a screen shot of what it looks like while stealth is turned on. Part of this problem is that when I attack a sith assassin and his stealth turns off, you hear the sound it does a small animation then reverts back to this.. Confused..

Stealth Problem

• Like 1

What's your graphics card?

It might simply be too old to activate shaders.

This is my card information:

Card name: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_02121025&REV_09

Display Memory: 1695 MB

Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

Shared Memory: 1631 MB

• Like 1

Okay, would it be costly to get a new graphics card, and is it actually possible to install a better one to a laptop? Or should I just leave it, I am looking for better graphics anyway!

• Like 1

If it's an integrated card, unfortunately, no. You'd have to buy a new computer/laptop.

Ironic something built within the last three years having too little capacity to run something 8-9 years old..

If it's an integrated card, unfortunately, no. You'd have to buy a new computer/laptop.

Ironic something built within the last three years having too little capacity to run something 8-9 years old..

My computer is heaps old but is Windows 7, and the processor is extremely bad.

• Like 1

That Intel card is actually new enough to support them, but it just doesn't. Cus it is dumb.(I have the same problem.) Intel cards don't support the effects even on my new laptop. So no holograms, force speed, stealth, etc...

Uhhhh that's not just tsl for me I have the same problem in Kotor one Is there any way to fix this because now I'm just confused. Or is

this still the graphics card.

Both games use the same engine, which I believe also use the same effects.

Darn I guess there's no way around this issue. At first I thought it was an add on from TSLRCM that showed that it was a field that people couldn't see through. Then I realized something was wrong when it was that way in KotOR.