milestails

New Restored Content on KotORFiles

It says Error! Invalid ID!

???

When I looked at this on my smartphone, I got the same message. However, when I looked at it on my desktop, I saw the mod in question.

KOTORHDTVchannel won't see it if he does the same thing because he's in Romania which is on the list of Gamefront's blocked/non-supported countries.

When I looked at this on my smartphone, I got the same message. However, when I looked at it on my desktop, I saw the mod in question.

KOTORHDTVchannel won't see it if he does the same thing because he's in Romania which is on the list of Gamefront's blocked/non-supported countries.

I don't have a smartphone ( probably won't bother with one anyway )...

Damn it! Racists... ( I saw many countries were in that "black" list, why? What did those countries do? )

Thanks for clearing it up, Sith Holocron!

I managed to get these somehow in my xbox save. Was the weirdest thing man. I don't even remember what I did that was special but there it is.

I managed to get these somehow in my xbox save. Was the weirdest thing man. I don't even remember what I did that was special but there it is.

Lol!

Good for you!

I get the invalid file thing all the time. Just reload the page until it shows up.

This!

That's pretty much every new mod that gets posted on there.

That's pretty much all of the mods and screenshots.

This can be found as an Easter egg/glitch that occurs after the Leviathan when traveling between planets on the X-Box version of the game. I remember doing it a few times back in the day. I even have an old recording from 2008 of the Galaxy Droid taking me to Taris in one of my hard drives that I meant to upload to YouTube but never got around to it.

I believe they fixed this in the PC version so it's cool that it got restored.

This can be found as an Easter egg/glitch that occurs after the Leviathan when traveling between planets on the X-Box version of the game. I remember doing it a few times back in the day. I even have an old recording from 2008 of the Galaxy Droid taking me to Taris in one of my hard drives that I meant to upload to YouTube but never got around to it.

I believe they fixed this in the PC version so it's cool that it got restored.

And I have proof that the devs cheated! Look at the back of the case and you'll see your party in the Taris Apartments.

It always bugged me that they did that!