Salk

KotOR: Inventory Icon always blinking

Hello!

I thought to ask here if anyone else is experiencing the same. I played the game 3-4 times in my life with and without modifications and as long as I can remember I have always had this kind of issue with the Inventory icon. It should blink when new items are added to the Inventory but in my case it blinks even after I have looked at them and all items are thus examined.

Am I being dense and there is another reason why it still blinks?

Thanks!

You got another of the same item?

Generally I learn to live with the blinking since no way am I going to click on each inventory and the item each time I get new loot...

Hello!

I thought to ask here if anyone else is experiencing the same. I played the game 3-4 times in my life with and without modifications and as long as I can remember I have always had this kind of issue with the Inventory icon. It should blink when new items are added to the Inventory but in my case it blinks even after I have looked at them and all items are thus examined.

Am I being dense and there is another reason why it still blinks?

Thanks!

I've not exactly looked in-depth at this, but I believe it's a bug in the gamecode. I think it never stops blinking if you change modules without checking your new items...

I've made it stop blinking. Early game when you don't have many items. Later on it becomes a day task, so can't be bothered.

You really have to go in your inventory and click every single item as 'read' that isn't displayed yet as such. Including spikes or parts each time you get one. As I say, very annoying to make it unblink, so you're better off ignoring it.

I guess ignoring it is the way to go...

And yes, I think Fair Strides might be right about it not working properly if you change modules with it still blinking...