RangerStatus

KOTOR 2 weird alien cut-scene glitch before Goto's ship

Hello everyone, my wife and I just recently downloaded KOTOR 2 for the PC and we installed the RCM mod. The game has worked phenomenal until the part where you are suppose to go to Goto's ship. Upon Atton getting the transponder codes installed by repair dude, the cut scenes start up of the Ebon Hawk taking off to be intercepted by Goto's ship, but then it goes to some cut scene of two Aliens at the bar talking about taking out my companions.

Then magically after the scene I am back on the landing pad at Nar Shadda. I have beaten the game many times years ago and I remember it was suppose to pan over to me being picked up by Gotos ship.

Does anyone have any advice for this?

Is there something I should have done to prevent that cutscene from popping up?  

Really frustrated :( and scared to go back and replay the whole game from the start (we didnt save correctly) if this is going to happen again. Please help...

So, after installing TSLRCM did you use an old save to continue?

It's an rare bug that happens if a new global doesn't properly gets added to the savegame, one that had to be incremented the first time the scene ran, so you get another the second time.

For now, enable the cheats, use ~ to call up the invisible console then use the cheat;

warp 351nar

to get to Goto's Yacht and continue the game as it's supposed to.

• Like 1

Are you using any other mods? if so please list them and link to their download pages if you can.

Here is the list...

90SK's SUPER Content Mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/90SKs_SUPER_Content_Mod;89554

Ultimate Saber Mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ultimate_Saber_Mod;73530

TSL RCM http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;115177

It's an rare bug that happens if a new global doesn't properly gets added to the savegame, one that had to be incremented the first time the scene ran, so you get another the second time.

For now, enable the cheats, use ~ to call up the invisible console then use the cheat;

warp 351nar

This is awesome, I had no idea I could do this! worst comes to worst this will help tremendously.

warp 351nar

Oh and no I didnt use an old save, was completely from scratch

Oh and no I didnt use an old save, was completely from scratch

Do not use that RCM! The current version is 1.8.2, but your save won't work right with it, so you will have to restart...

• Like 1

RangerStatus: As you're new around here, I have to point a few things out.

In addition to using the latest version of TSLRCM - as FairStrides already pointed out - two of the the other mods are completely incompatible with TSLRCM 1.8.2.

Ultimate Saber Mod and 90SK's SUPER Content Mod will break the game if used with TSLRCM. Uninstall them ASAP.

Whenever using any other mod with TSLRCM, first consult the mod compatibility list before installation. A note: even if the mod is cleared for use to work with TSLRCM, that doesn't necessarily mean one of your additional mods will mesh well with other mods in your list. It's a delicate balancing game.

Best of luck and enjoy the game!

• Like 1

Do not use that RCM! The current version is 1.8.2, but your save won't work right with it, so you will have to restart...

Got it, I will make sure to download the correct version

RangerStatus: As you're new around here, I have to point a few things out.

In addition to using the latest version of TSLRCM - as FairStrides already pointed out - two of the the other mods are completely incompatible with TSLRCM 1.8.2.

Ultimate Saber Mod and 90SK's SUPER Content Mod will break the game if used with TSLRCM. Uninstall them ASAP.

Whenever using any other mod with TSLRCM, first consult the mod compatibility list before installation. A note: even if the mod is cleared for use to work with TSLRCM, that doesn't necessarily mean one of your additional mods will mesh well with other mods in your list. It's a delicate balancing game.

Best of luck and enjoy the game!

Yeah we tried to read as much into it as possible but we are definitely new to modded games. This is very helpful for I appreciate the help!