Hassat Hunter

What do you hate about TSLRCM?

Of course with all the restored content and fixes, some things aren't liked by people. For example ttlan hating our Daraala bug-fixing, some people disliking the "mine on the Ravager" or Kaevee, or being unable to free the Ithorian with Slusk alive.
Personally I am not a big fan of the 950COR overlay. It makes sense, being a recording and all, but it's just not aesthetically pleasing, so I definitely intend to make a mod to undo it yet keep the TSLRCM additions (and/or Handmaiden for females).

What are *your* pet peeves about TSLRCM?

I have nothing against it since I haven't played through completely since 1.5/1.6 I think.  Even then I was a complete newbie to TSL.

But mod compatibility seems to be other people's biggest complaint.  USM comes to mind as one in particular that comes up all the time in those discussions.

One pet peeve: having to back up the included robe/lightsaber/loadscreen .tga and lightsaber .mdl/.mdx files when I install other robe/lightsaber/loadscreen mods.

and/or Handmaiden for females

I prefer Disciple for male: I hate Handmaiden. And I hate all Nar-Shaada plot but I hated it BEFORE installing TSLRCM :hrhr:  I hate the situation when you cannot do nothing but only observe.

BTW great job guys :)

I have nothing against it since I haven't played through completely since 1.5/1.6 I think.  Even then I was a complete newbie to TSL.

But mod compatibility seems to be other people's biggest complaint.  USM comes to mind as one in particular that comes up all the time in those discussions.

One pet peeve: having to back up the included robe/lightsaber/loadscreen .tga and lightsaber .mdl/.mdx files when I install other robe/lightsaber/loadscreen mods.

If you want certain files to always overriide the override folder files, but them in the rims folder.

• Like 1

I... love TSLRCM. Haha. This is a hella useful post.

Well, some time ago I tried this mod: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/81-kreias-assorted-robe-collection/
with TSL RCM and I seem to have had a problem. Possibly because of the Telos modifications within TSL RCM?? Whichever the cause, would have liked for this to work...

And the Khoonda rooms that were not unlocked (see mod Khoonda lost rooms)...

Plus I would have liked-it if a mod could have been done (with walkmesh and everything) in order to restore the area on Telos' Citadel Station in the entertainment module (yeah, you can even get stuck down there, if you go too much on the edge...) and make us able to go there...

Well, some time ago I tried this mod: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/81-kreias-assorted-robe-collection/

with TSL RCM and I seem to have had a problem. Possibly because of the Telos modifications within TSL RCM?? Whichever the cause, would have liked for this to work...

Plus I would have liked-it if a mod could have been done (with walkmesh and everything) in order to restore the area in Telos in entertainement module (yeah, you can even get stuck down there, if you go too much on the edge...) and make us able to go there...

For that last one, can't you just ask Quanon over at LF? He could do it in a pinch.

I hate the fact that when the new version comes out I have to reinstall all my mods and/or remake compability fixes for some of them.

• Like 2

MrPhil brings up something that has actually always bothered me. The rooms in Khoonda that are "private" and un-openable, even if they have no purpose and are empty, should be openable just for the sake of complete exploration. Ya feel me?

• Like 1

They are small, and empty. I see no point in opening them.

If one does, one has to decorate them too so they feel like actual rooms rather than storage lockers.

I applaud anyone who would try, but I still say, not worth it.

They are small, and empty. I see no point in opening them.

If one does, one has to decorate them too so they feel like actual rooms rather than storage lockers.

I applaud anyone who would try, but I still say, not worth it.

I've always thought that the Khoonda rooms (along with the phantom Telos entertainment module and Onderon palace rooms) would be ideal places to use for the Holocron Quest, if ever it were to be restored.

• Like 1

I hate the fact that when the new version comes out I have to reinstall all my mods and/or remake compability fixes for some of them.

This

. . .  or being unable to free the Ithorian with Slusk alive. . .

Do you even get light side points for freeing him? Why can't we see him get away if we do release him?

Was it compatible with the new RCM though???

This is less of a "Hate" thing and more of a suggestion.

It would be nice if all of the "Atton playing Pazaak with T3-M4" were spread out instead of playing all in the row.  I got the impression it was more a running joke type of humor rather than all in one. Also, it helps pace the cutscenes throughout the game.

You've played 1.8, right?

Considering the second cutscene requires HK now, that pretty much happens, since the first will simply run post-Telos.

It's not so much as 'hate', but I do cringe at Kaevee's VO like so many people. She sounds more whiny than traumatized.

Personally, I think giving her a twi'lek VO and sticking additional line how she's from outer rim, like the human guys in Korriban academy speaking in twi'ek in K1, would work well there.

Personally, I think giving her a twi'lek VO and then sticking an additional line how she's from outer rim, like the human guys in Korriban academy speaking in twi'ek in K1, would work well there.

Might be a popular mod . . . are you interested in making it?