Atton Rand

What has changed?

Okay, so I'm back on the Star Wars scene after almost 6 months. I have KOTOR 2 with TSLRCM 1.8 installed. Is the ROR team looking for any beta testers? I'm willing to lend a hand if so. And do I have to uninstall TSLRCM for smooth gameplay of ROR?

OFF-TOPIC:

I just finished reading the 'Revan' book by Drew Karpshyn and I assume that ROR will mostly be based on this book? Am I wrong? And are there any other Star Wars books you would suggest based on Malak, or the Exile, or even Kreia for that matter? A book related to any character from the KOTOR series? I found the Revan book amazing.

I'd play The Old Republic but my PC doesn't meet its requirements :/

Don't play The Old Republic. EA poisons everything they touch, period.

And yes, you will have to remove TSLRCM to play ROR. My suggestion? Backup all your TSL game files (as in, all of them), reinstall TSL afresh, and install ROR, then back up the game files ROR. Swap between backups as needed.

Don't play The Old Republic. EA poisons everything they touch, period.

And yes, you will have to remove TSLRCM to play ROR. My suggestion? Backup all your TSL game files (as in, all of them), reinstall TSL afresh, and install ROR, then back up the game files ROR. Swap between backups as needed.

i actually once thought about trying to write a program that managed this easily, doubt ill ever get around to it, but yeah this how i do it too.

Okay, thanks for your help :)

Another question, for feedback, should I create a new thread in this forum or is there already a thread meant for feedback?