Darth_Sapiens

MOD:Hanharr's Jedi Training

Hanharr's Jedi Training

This mod provides darkside players with a means of training Hanharr as a dark jedi guardian, it branches off of the part where you "break" him. it also includes a new skin, portrait, and if it works correctly, when you train him his appearance should change.
The read me says it requires TSLRCM 1.8.1 but anything newer should work too.

Theres a problem during the install I get this error.

Error: Error! File "D:\Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords Mods\Hanharr's Jedi Training V1.0\tslpatchdata\a_makejedi.nss" set to be patched does not exist! (GEN-5)

hmm sorry about that :D just go int the source folder and it should be there, copy it to the tsl patch data folder, should work , let me know of any other problems :Djust made an update redownload it now. it will work fine.

Hello, 

I recently played a few missions on TSL and decided to add this mod. Unfortunately I've encountered an error whilst trying to use this mod,the dialogue seems broken:

post-17976-0-20498800-1452440765_thumb.jpeg

And I can't seem to be able to turn Hanharr into a jedi, so I read the replies above and found that the a_makejedi.ncs wasn't in my workshop folder so I tried compiling the .nss file from the mod folder and got this message: 

post-17976-0-17978100-1452440911_thumb.png

Any assistance would be great!