#521 sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

Sith'ari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationLand of Oz

Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:05 AM

I'm curious about something, how are you managing the scenes where a PM contacts you through the force/comlink inside the Ebon Hawk but the EH is obviously using the textures from said module you're currently in. 

You'd have to be specific with when this happens, as the most recent part of the game I have played is the last part of the game commencing with the Telos station attack.

It depends upon the models they are using, typically when it cuts to some other part of a place, it doesn't use that place as you would see it as the player moving through the environment. It's actually a fake enclosed set  that is in the same level "scene." So it you are on Telos, and it cuts to the "Ebon Hawk" it doesn't load the Ebon Hawk level and models it just jumps to a small little enclosed interior model that is way off to one part of the level.

Anyway, depends upon the model in that you could replace the textures with ones that look a better fit, and if that doesn't work or isn't an option, you can replace the models used themselves.

However, I have yet to do any of that so far; my focus has been on other things and it has been so long since I played various parts of the game, that I am just unaware of them. Also, I can't help but end up playing a dark-side character, so conceivably, there are parts of the game I have actually NOT seen as they are restricted to light-side players.

• jc2 likes this

#522 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:21 AM

Mainly I'm referring to Atton contacting you whilst you're on Dxun and the scene on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia gives you a lesson on kindnesses and cruelties.

Those are the only two "fake enclosed sets" I can think of.

But they'd need model changing IMO so the textures correspond with the actual Ebon Hawk modules.
One will make the choice- all will make the journey.

#523 sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

Sith'ari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationLand of Oz

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:05 AM

Mainly I'm referring to Atton contacting you whilst you're on Dxun and the scene on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia gives you a lesson on kindnesses and cruelties.

Those are the only two "fake enclosed sets" I can think of.

But they'd need model changing IMO so the textures correspond with the actual Ebon Hawk modules.

Any model changes will have to wait until I add the features to my tool to support it. Any additional work will have to likely wait until near the end of May; and that still depends on various factors.

#524 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

#525 jc2

jc2

Kyramud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationAlderaan 19 BBY (USA CT)

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

You might benefit from re-reading what he wrote ^^ End of May is still quite a ways off.

Any additional work will have to likely wait until near the end of May; and that still depends on various factors.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

KOTOR FOR LIFE

"To ponder and find relevance, one must seek out a quote," because his own words lack the credibility to endeavor to explain his rather odd disposition.

Grey Jedi "Shanilia" > http://deadlystream..../1044-shanilia/

Quick Link to my mods > http://deadlystream....7d5a7b201f4077f

Thank you FS for past and current modding help! 

#526 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

I genuinely can't wait that long, due to personal and financial reasons ERGUH.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TSL, textures, HD, remastered, high resolution

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users