I genuinely can't wait that long, due to personal and financial reasons ERGUH.

Hi! Just wanted to add a voice of encouragement! I love the textures you've done so far! I'm working on resetting what mods/textures I use and I'm going to be using yours immediately! Keep up the awesome work!

Hey there. Really impressive texture work youve done. have you released any of the files in this mod? Like texture packs for each level you've done?

I love your prevalent use of gold, especially in the Polar Academy. Really awesome stuff.

I'm really looking forward to your mod, especially the swords! There's currently no good vibrosword replacements for tsl. 

An (overdue) update for those that want to know:

• Have I ceased work on the "mod": no, not exactly.
  • Will I release anything new anytime soon: probably not, I have other priorities.

I gotta say that having a look at some of the development tool-wise that there's a lot to be positive about. For a long time it seemed that tools were stagnant, and all that we had were old ones made in Perl that did only half the job. Then we had new people come into the community that changed all that.

Anyway, to explain with the state of the mod, I just don't have the time to spare to spend on it, or even the motivation. Usually what brings me back to the project, is some new Star Wars thing to get me excited. And I don't want to get into it, but I just haven't had anything get me excited enough about Star Wars of late to do that. I guess The Mandalorian kinda did, but then that kinda changed recently.

That said, I have other projects that I spend my time on as these have a commercial intent -- meaning: I can potentially make money from them unlike modding.

And this other project:

I'm looking to release something on Steam by the end of the year.

Regarding the mod, I stopped working on it early 2018 when I was forced to buy a new dev laptop. I installed the games, but didn't install the mod along with my saves -- just backed these up. If I play TSL again I may be compelled to do work on new areas. Also, I may take a completed area and make it available as a standalone. These would just be the edited models and textures. Probably Korriban.

I hope that is enough explanation for those that are curious about this mod.

• Light Side Points 1