#481 DarthParametric

DarthParametric

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

The Aspyr version doesn't alter appearance.2da, so it's not that at least.

#482 sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

sELFiNDUCEDcOMA

Sith'ari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationLand of Oz

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

I figured out the issue with the HK and Mandalorian specular not working, it was an easy fix in that I forgot that the Steam version of the game actually stores workshop mod files in a completely different directory to the game itself. I was updating the appearance file but it was getting overridden by another.

So, was playing some more and found another longstanding issue, that to do with the Telos station animated displays. They get used also in the HK factory/base, so, I got around to doing an animated texture for them:

Spoiler

As this display is often found accompanied with other displays using an Ebon Hawk texture, I decided to redo this one again, making them green and devoid of the interlaced striping -- they are glossy / reflective displays now instead:

Spoiler

I also did the other Ebon Hawk display textures, including a simple animated texture replacer for the galaxy map screen -- really didn't make any sense why this one was in full colour with all the rest effectively monochrome displays:

Spoiler

I also did a few quick texture jobs for a couple of placeholder objects I spotted:

Spoiler

Couldn't find the texture or model for this one though -- if anyone knows, please let me know, FYI can be found in the HK base:

Spoiler

Not sure how well these screens represent the work. How the game is rendered on my laptop compared to my old dev rig, well, there is a marked difference between the two!

#483 VarsityPuppet

VarsityPuppet

Jedi Master

• Premium Member
  • 2,028 posts

Posted Today, 03:35 AM

Just marvelous, work! The screens look phenomenal

Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts. - Proverbs 4:23

#484 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted Today, 08:11 AM

Those look amazing. Great work!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TSL, textures, HD, remastered, high resolution

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users