TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

--------------------------------------

-----Choose your party mod------------

--------------------------------------

by I_Jedi

---------------------

----Purpose----------

---------------------

After playing through the TSLRCM version of Malachor V, I was bothered that I was forced to tell Mandalore to take the surviving party members away.

Therefore, I decided to create two responses to allow you to choose two party members to assist you after you save them.

Note: This *IS* a TSLRCM mod; this mod will have no effect in vanilla.

You will be able to choose from all the Jedi characters except Kreia and Bao-Dur. Mandalore can be chosen.

---------------------

---Installation------

---------------------

1. Install KOTOR 2 and any official patches.

2. Install TSLRCM 1.8. (Or any TSLRCM version that has a rescue scene in Malachor where you speak to Mandalore.)

3. You will find one .dlg file and 13 ncs files in this archive. Place them in the Override folder. The Source folder holds source files for modders; you do not need to put these in override.

4. The Fixed_Party folder has dlg files that allow you to talk to the party members beyond a one line sentence about a force cage.

These should work without problems, so overwrite the TSLRCM versions in the override folder with these. Backup the dlg files in case they don't work properly.

5. Play! Changes should take effect automatically.

--------------------

----Bugs------------

--------------------

I have not tested all combinations. If you find a bug with this mod, tell me about it and when it occured in the convo.

----------------------

----Acknowledgements--

----------------------

The TSLRCM team, for restoring K2.

The people who made all the editors making this mod possible.

Click here to download this file

A good option to have. These characters will follow you all the way into the Trayus Core and help you defeat Kreia?

I like this idea but it not for me because Malachor V is like a testing ground for your character due to you needing and using your party all the way through the game

If you choose 2 party members to join you- it would be great if there is a chance this could lead to the party members being killed or maybe turned on you by Kreia.

Then there is a risk to taking them- reflecting on how Revan took no one /as Kreia spoke about such risks with attachments and dependence on others that can weaken you .

Would love something like this :)

Does this still work?

Assuming the scene where the PC talks to Mandalore at the end remains in the mod, then it should work. That scene triggers my script.