Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Calling out all Red Eclipse Players!

If you play on the Red Eclipse (EU PvE server) let us know...

And maybe one day we can do flashpoints together, or quest, etc.!

I'm restarting my Smuggler on Red Eclipse, as I'm way too underlevelled for my current planet (15 on Nar Shaddaa - if I move I'll be killed), and Scoundrel sounds more interesting than Gunslinger - so yeah, look for a Smuggler named Darutin.

I also play on red eclipse i currently play a Jedi Consular named Wvswem on Voss level 50 already. I will be starting a SI in a few weeks.

which do you think would be the best to start out with and get the best expirence

I've got a level 36 vanguard on Alderaan and a level 20-22 sentinel on Taris, the other 10 got locked. Anyway, I only play the jedi with a friend of mine, the vanguard is solo. Btw I'm planning to retire my chars, so to say. Not permanently, just until I finish some school projects and some other games. Anyway, if somebody's on Alderaan, write here, my trooper is called Brylan and I can play on saturday and sunday.

Consular? Still base class?

Or did you do pick a profession?

No haha I dont think it would be possible to surive some planets as base class. I am sage both healer and dps actually :)

Wvsnl, me and Hassat have been looking for a group for some lvl 50 flashpoints (The Battle of Ilium, The False Emperor and The Lost Island) for a while now - healer would do nice. If you're interested, let us know when you're available :)

Hmm yeah that sounds pretty good to me, I am pretty interested in it. However with lvl 50 flashpoints I hope you mean regular flashpoints and not hardmode? Because I am too inexperienced for that I think. Also I have never done those lvl 50 flashpoint, I believe the latest I did was Red Reaper. On my previous char ( Mercenary) I did not really care about flashpoints. I will let you know soon when I can, first I am going to finish my class story this week because I want to get that out of the way. After that I will let you know when I am available :)

Regular, yes. Don't worry about your skill, me and HH aren't exactly best players either ;)

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Will be adding Darutin, Wvswem and Brylan to my friends list next time I play TOR (which will be soon).

So, if you're wondering who the hell that Jaellan is, that would be me... :)

Finally gave in and started playing TOR last night... not very far yet, Level 6 Consular. So I have a while to go before I catch you guys...

I'm finding combat quite boring, so think I might go to a healer path. Consular's name is Riedquat :cool:

Healing is quite fun and if you do it right some other players will literally praise you, I also found myself resorting more to a healers role while I in fact wanted to be a Dps sage. Btw if you go healer always use the first companion you get as consular, he is a tank and well suited for the task. Always give him good gear (High Endurance and Aim).

IMO, sage/sorcerer DPS and low level jugger/guardian are the most boring classes to play with. The sorc kinda beats the sage because, you know, lighting, but it gets boring after some time. And the jugger/guardian have so few abilities! And even they are not really cool, they're just lightsaber swings. On the other side the vanguard/powertech and sentinel/marauder are probably the fastest classes in the game.

I would like to see video of this, please!

I have recorded us doing the final battle of Directive 7 (though I screwed up and died mid-fight - decided to respawn at medcenter and boss was killed off-camera) and whole Battle of Ilum. I've only got ~50GB left on my hard drive, so not enough to record other flashpoints unless I delete/compress old videos (fraps files are huge!). I'll try to upload it for you sometime soon.

I just made my first character on some server that's not Red Eclipse. Can I make new characters on other servers? I'd love to play with y'all.

Sorry if that's a totally obvious question, I'm very inexperienced with MMOs.

Yes you can I believe, at least as a subscriber. I guess you are a F2P player as most people play that way. Just try to make a character on Red Eclipse and we will see if it succeeds.

Yep, just go back to the Server Select screen and select where you want to play - I've got a character on both Red Eclipse and Progenitor.

Be warned though that as F2P you can only have 2 characters. Doesn't matter if they are on one server or on two different, you can only have 2. That's why I made so much when the trial was still active, now I have 20 characters, 12 on Red Eclipse and 8 on The Progenitor. Too bad that I can use only 4 of them :(