Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

M4-78EP - LAUNCH TRAILER (and a release date)

No words, just a video:

Release date at the end! Yup, THIS December!

Thank you for the wonderful work you all have done. Words are not enough to explain how grateful we the fans are. You all are the best.

• Like 1

M4-78EP is an add-on mod to the TSLRCM 1.8.2. M4-78EP might or might not include 1.8.2 (didn't talk with zbyl about that yet), so it might require that or 1.8.1 in order to function properly.

M4-78EP is an add-on mod to the TSLRCM 1.8.2. M4-78EP might or might not include 1.8.2 (didn't talk with zbyl about that yet), so it might require that or 1.8.1 in order to function properly.

Bundling 1.8.2 with M4-78 EP seems to me to be a BAD idea. It totally goes against the TSLRCM's mission.

Sweet) Trailer is really kick ass! Now poor G0t0 will have his place to shine in full strengh)

Now only one thing rimain needed to TSL - Malacor VI) Well, and compatible Genoharadan too)

I see! But do you have any idea when TSLRCM 1.8.2 will come, IF M4-78EP will be ONLY M4-78?

Bundling 1.8.2 with M4-78 EP seems to me to be a BAD idea. It totally goes against the TSLRCM's mission.

Lol!

TSLRCM mission? Isn't the same mission as M4-78EP's mission? :confused:

TSLRCM mission? Isn't the same mission as M4-78EP's mission? :confused:

I'll quote Zbyl2 from his interview with PCGamer . . .

Indeed' date=' M4-78EP, which is going to add M4-78, the Droids’ Planet that was cut from the game, back. [b']Reason it’s not part of TSLRCM is fact that there aren’t many dialogs left, so we have to create lot of content ourselves, which doesn’t really fit under “restoration” category.[/b] Of course, it’s going to be fully compatible with TSLRCM 1.8.

M4-78 will be compatible with Genoharadan mod?

That's what the guy that's attempting to make the GenoHaradan compatible with TSLRCM has said. That's really up to him, I suppose.

some of the voices sound like they would be in the movies. u guys did ur own voice acting for this right?

That's right, we did all the voice acting ourselves - with help of many talented voice actors and actresses from all over the Internet :)

He didn't mean making M4-78EP part of TSLRCM 1.8.2 - he meant adding some of the 1.8.2 fixes (there aren't many, and the few there are aren't major) to M4-78EP instead of releasing separate patch... we'll probably have 1.8.2 anyway, though.

Thank guys, glad you all like it!

Zbyl should have set the release date to 12/21/12. I don't really believe in that whacky end of the world theory but some people might have went nuts over it being released on that date LOL.

28 december...

Neat, huh? ;)

28 december? Like M4-78EP? Nice!

Even if it won't be a single mod, at least both will be released in the same day.

But I suppose it doesn't matter which I install first, right?

I'll quote Zbyl2 from his interview with PCGamer . . .

Ok... if that's the plan, then I won't get in it's way :unsure:

But I suppose it doesn't matter which I install first, right?

It does.

So, you better don't install it in the wrong order.

Which was why I suggested having M4 just install 1.8.2 as well, no one getting the order wrong and screwing themselves over (well, hopefully).

That would make sense. Bundle TSLRCM with M4-78, but still have it available as a separate download for those who are bizarre and don't want the new planet.

That would make sense. Bundle TSLRCM with M4-78, but still have it available as a separate download for those who are bizarre and don't want the new planet.

There will be no TSLRCM/M4-78 bundle. They will be kept separate - though, as mentioned earlier, TSLRCM is required for M4-78EP to work.