Logan23

Revenge of Revan Demo 1.0

Nice! When is The Revenge of Revan MOD coming out?!? Please Respond!

Thank You! :thumbsup:

Must everyone ask this? Well just so everyone knows it will come out whenever Logan and his team feel it is ready, you will see announcements about it everywhere I am sure; until then there is no need to keep asking, if you don't see it then its not released and no date is to be specified.

• Like 1

It is so funny to see peeps asking when the actual mod is going to be out while even the official demo isn't out...

• Like 1

Guest Darth Henkok

Nice,look forward :thumbup:

Guest Kyr'am Galaar

It is so funny to see peeps asking when the actual mod is going to be out while even the official demo isn't out...

My thoughts exactly. How wonderful to meet someone with such an agreeable disposition. (Kudos to you if you remember who said that in the games. You might even get a cookie! :cool: )

Guest Crixler

Yes you can jump between RoR and Kotor2 without re-installing.

You simple take the kotor2's override folder and change the name to ORGOverride so the game will not see the file.

Then create a new file named Override folder which will be housing the RoR's content.

Now change the name of the opening movie file to something else then the original name since the RoR's opening movie file will use the orig name for the opening movie.

Now you will install RoR's Demo.

When you want to change back you simple change the Override folder's name with the RoR content to..for example..ROROverride and change the ORGOverride back to Override.

Now you just need to do the same with the opening movie/ bik file's name and also change the 001EBO.mod file to 777EBO.mod so the game will not use it.

I will have all the instructions with the Demo when released and even a Youtube video/audio of how to install and change back to the original kotor2 game.

I hope this clears it up:cool:

Thanks!

The Demo's testing is going very well and looking forward to releasing it.

After that we will be hitting the Rest of the content for Act1 of RoR.

The testing and work on the Demo's polishing has been a great help in getting us ready to knock out the rest of the game at a more efficient manner.:)

Logan

Is that the only way to do it? Wouldn't it possible to have 2 separate installations of TSL, one for TSL and one for RoR?

Guest mr_dad

I AM SOOOOOO PUMPED FOR THIS DEMO. IS IT ALMOST UPLOADED? I'll try to be patient but MAN AM I EXCITED!!!

Guest JediExile

Is that the only way to do it? Wouldn't it possible to have 2 separate installations of TSL, one for TSL and one for RoR?

I'm not sure if there is a way to do it on one hard drive (I would love to know, also) I have an install of modded TSL on one hard drive and I have a vanilla copy installed on a different drive.

I AM SOOOOOO PUMPED FOR THIS DEMO. IS IT ALMOST UPLOADED? I'll try to be patient but MAN AM I EXCITED!!!

Hopefully it will be done soon! :)

Guest The Yeti

What timezone does Logan live in? It's already 9:00 pm where I live...

Its uploaded here but still needs to be reviewed before the link is given here.

Once its reviewed you will have it here.

I'm working on getting a link out before the end of tonight.

Uploading a 1.08 gig zip file (actual size 2.99 gig) makes it hard to find places to even upload a file this size.

It will be up soon.

Logan

Guest The Yeti

Thank's Logan. Can't wait to play it :)

Guest mr_dad

I am freaking out so bad. Do you think It'll be availible within like 2 hours?

Guest Kerk

good thing I got 2 operating systems on my comp. won't need to bother with the override file and stuff :cool: