ZM90

Kyle Katarn Facts (K1 & K2 Edition, includes K1R and TSLRCM)

Kyle Katarn's discs for K1 and K2 are legal discs with 2.0 versions of both K1R and TSLRCM and they WORK on his XBOX!

When Kyle Katarn plays TSLRCM if he makes the wrong decision regarding the HK Factory he gets the HK-51s to side with him by simply staring at the terminal and daring their behavior core to be corrupt!

When Kyle Katarn plays Pazzaak he CAN beat a 20 using a 0.

Kyle Katarn CAN import his Dragon Age characters or Mass Effect characters into KotOR1 or KotOR2 and vice-versa.

Kyle Katarn CAN save Trask on the Endar Spire.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR1 he CAN "charge up Bastila's loading ramp" despite the fact this never happens in game and he does it WITHOUT mods, imagine what he could do WITH mods. Oh he can also do that with Visas and the Handmadien in K2 without using mods.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR2 he CAN steal and take control of the Harbinger.

When Kyle Katarn gets captured on the Leviathan in KotOR1 HE interrogates Saul.

Feel free to add your own. Add to the fun :).

I believe Canderous Ordo is the Chuck Norris version of Star Wars, not Kyle.

From here on out my ghost will be typing on this computer because Kyle took a break from playing K1/K2 to kill me with a blaster to the face for committing blasphemy.

See what happens when you take the name of Kyle Katarn in vain kids? He was warned!

Kyle Katarn CAN speak droid in sign language!

Kyle Katarn once trained a tribe of people in his military camp they are now known as Mandalorians.

The Mass Shadow Generator is actually the code name for Kyle Katarn's Blaster.

Kyle Katarn is the reason the True Sith are hiding!

Revan wasn't taking over the Republic to amass a fleet to face the true Sith it was actually in order to face Kyle Katarn, it failed.

Some idiots on Taris once picked a fight with Kyle Katarn and he had them exiled, they now dwell in the Under City.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR1 he makes Bastila spill the beans about Revan's identity when he first meets her, no one fools Kyle Katarn.

• Like 1

:-)

The real reason Malak lost his jaw, is that it just dropped off when he saw Kyle in action.

Star Forge is not a superweapon at all - it is just a toy construction set Kyle was playing with when he was just a kid.

Kyle Katarn knows exactly what happened to Bao-Dur.

Kyle told Master Arren Kae that it would be fun to rename herself Kreia but not to tell LucasArts about it.

When you name your Exile "Kyle Katarn", the K2 vanilla game will turn into TSLRCM and the graphics will be looking like Mass Effect 3.

• Like 2

See what happens when you take the name of Kyle Katarn in vain kids? He was warned!

A blaster? Don't you mean a roundhouse kick? :D Still, Canderous is a bigger badass than Kyle. Do you remember his story about the meteorite that started shooting at him? I believe that was a Yuuzhan Vong ship and I believe that they were so scared from him that they delayed their attack on the galaxy with 4000 years :truestory:

• Like 1

One of the guys that went with Canderous on that raid once told me their version of the story - from that, it sounded like Canderous ran away from a stone he accidentally set on fire, not the great tale he told Revan.

Anyway...

While Goto was preying on Vogga's cargo, Kyle Katarn was preying on Goto preying on Vogga's cargo.

Kyle Katarn actually fathered Revan, the Exile, Sion, Kreia, Nihlus, the entire Jedi Council, and himself! That explains their power.

Kyle Katarn once won a game of Pazzaak despite only holding just the Journal Entry Tutorial for the game and somehow only playing minus cards (don't ask me how he's Kyle Katarn).

Kyle Katarn holds the record in all the Swoop Races, it's 0.0000000 seconds and it will NEVER be beaten.

When Kyle Katarn plays Pazzaak in K1 he always goes SECOND.

When you enter your Revan's name as Kyle Katarn in KotOR1 the vanilla game turns into K1R 2.0 and the graphics look equivalent to the best possible graphics the Wii U will ever have.

Kyle Katarn tears the arms off of wookies.

Kyle Katarn hunts the HK-50s, because the HK-50s could not possibly match him in terms of anything and they fear him.

Darth Nihilus was only around because Kyle Katarn let him. After Nihilus was defeated by the Exile, Kyle Katarn destroyed him.

Saul Karath didn't destroy Telos, Kyle Katarn happened.

The Devastation of Katarr was a result of the Jedi attempting to find a way to destroy Kyle Katarn.

Darth Sion sleeps with vibroblades. Kyle Katarn has vibroblades in his beard.

Kyle Katarn's beard is single handily responsible for the creation of the HK-51 Assassin Droids.

Sometimes when Kyle Katarn sleeps his beard likes to go on Galactic rampages, it is known as Hanharr.

Kyle Katarn doesn't need a <fullname> crystal or any crystal to power up his lightsaber he simply sharpens his lightsaber using his beard.

When Kyle Katarn plays TSL he has both Kriea and Atris waiting for him at the Tayus Core as Kriea was too scared to take on Kyle by herself however his beard single-handily killed both Kriea and Atris with a single blaster shot.

Kyle Katarn's beard is the ultimate crime lord and the owner of the planet Nar Shaada.

^ the hanharr one was nice!

is this limited to only kotor references?

The only thing standing between the Mandalorians and finding the mask of Mandalore was Kyle Katarn, so they simply gave up on finding i t.

Behind Kyle Katarn's beard isn't his face, its another lightsaber.

Kyle Katarn didn't give up the force because he feared it; He gave it up because he didn't need it!

• Like 2

During the battle of Malachor V Revan had 2 options to destroy the Mandalorians, option 1: Send Kyle Katarn or option 2: activate the Mass Shadow Generator, Revan chose the more humane option.

Kyle Katarn ALWAYS finds the droids he's looking for.

Kyle Katarn IS the death sentence on ALL star systems.

Kyle Katarn's beard has no midichlorians... Least of all in his beard....

But everyone knows Garrus is the real badass.

He calibrated the Death Star and put in a 2 meter failsafe.

Kyle Katarn CAN win a game of dejarrik WITHOUT pawns.

Kyle Katarn doesn't read datapads he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When Revan was away fighting the true Sith, Bastila cheated on Revan with Kyle Katarn thus the "Lost Jedi" were born.

Kyle Katarn once sold his soul to Darth Nihlus for his rugged good looks, unparalleled ability with anything, and 1,000,000,000.00 credits he than blasted Darth Nihlus and took his soul back. Darth Nihlus who appreciates irony couldn't stay mad and they now play Pazzaak every Wednesday.

One of the guys that went with Canderous on that raid once told me their version of the story - from that, it sounded like Canderous ran away from a stone he accidentally set on fire, not the great tale he told Revan.

Hmm, are you sure this friend of yours wasn't high on that mission? Also, when Canderous Ordo plays KotOR, the game patches to 1.3, gets K1R 2.0, Revan is voiced by the same man that voice him in TOR and, last but not least, the game acquaries Battlefield 3-like graphics.

Kyle Katarn has killed me for blasphemy using a Bryar Pistol to the face and I will now be writing on Deadly Stream from the grave.

Hmm, are you sure this friend of yours wasn't high on that mission?

He'd taken an adrenaline injection, but that's commonplace. I asked him again, more recently, just to be sure - the story wasn't exactly the same, but it still sounded like Canderous blew up a rock and got confused by it being blown away on the momentum of its explosion. No mention of spinning or spewing flame.

When Kyle Katarn plays TSL, HIS mind reaches out to Kreia on Peragus.

• Like 1