Darth Hayze

TSLRCM Compatibility Patch for jinger's Admiralty Mod

Ok, so I'd totally like to DL this mod but have something to clear up first. It's recommended to have the game updated to 2.10 using a 1.0b update. What exactly is that and where do I do that at? Do I just boot up the game and click update from the launcher window?

OK, so I'd totally like to download this mod but I have something to cleared up for me first. It's recommended to have the game updated to 2.10 using a 1.0b update. What exactly is that and where do I do that at? Do I just boot up the game and click update from the launcher window?

Check out part 7 of the installation guide for more information.

Only the international update for KotOR 2 consists of two separate patches, and you will need to install both of them; first 1.0a, and then 1.0b - if you're using the US edition don't need 1.0a.

This link was already provided in the guide I previously linked to.

Oohhhh... I didn't realize for the US version I only needed 1.0b. Thank you sir.

Edit: ugh.... god I'm dumb sometimes... I'll read the instructions a little more carefully next time. Apologies for my thickheadedness.

It looks like this compability patch no longer works with TSLRCM 1.8.4 probably due to 1.8.4s changes to the pre Malachor scene with Carth. I'm wondering what was changed in this scene, so that I might figure out a way to make it compatible again :) Thanks.

It looks like this compability patch no longer works with TSLRCM 1.8.4 probably due to 1.8.4s changes to the pre Malachor scene with Carth. I'm wondering what was changed in this scene, so that I might figure out a way to make it compatible again :) Thanks.

Sorry to necropost, but I've seen you use Admiralty mod on TSL Backdrop Improvements screenshots. Did you succeed in making a new compatibility patch? If so, could I get it through PM?

Also, does anyone know how does the admiral hat exactly work? I would like to keep it on admiral Cede, but for Carth, he looks better without it.

Sorry to necropost, but I've seen you use Admiralty mod on TSL Backdrop Improvements screenshots. Did you succeed in making a new compatibility patch? If so, could I get it through PM?

Also, does anyone know how does the admiral hat exactly work? I would like to keep it on admiral Cede, but for Carth, he looks better without it.

I can't Remember what I did... :/

I know that my Game crashed with Admiralty installed and it took me some time to fix it. What I know for a fact though is that I did not create a new compability patch.

I think The admiral You see in those Screenshots is from NPC Overhaul but I'm not Sure.

I can't Remember what I did... :/
I know that my Game crashed with Admiralty installed and it took me some time to fix it. What I know for a fact though is that I did not create a new compability patch.
I think The admiral You see in those Screenshots is from NPC Overhaul but I'm not Sure.

I've used the Admiralty, and a bunch of mods- so I'll be seeing if it does crash later on.

I certainly hope not, otherwise we need another patch.

Okay, I just got to the part with Carth talking to the Admiral about the ID signature on the Ebon Hawk- (Holograms)
It didn't crash and Carth was wearing his Admiralty Uniform.

Okay, I just got to the part with Carth talking to the Admiral about the ID signature on the Ebon Hawk- (Holograms)

It didn't crash and Carth was wearing his Admiralty Uniform. 

For me it only crashed during the Carth scene during the battle of Telos. Or IIRC it didn't crash but I was just warped to the module and the cutscene didn't start or something like that.

We don't even have to, as he's working on better Republic Admiral uniforms. This has to mean something.

We don't even have to, as he's working on better Republic Admiral uniforms. This has to mean something.

We don't know how long that'll take. 

"Jinger" is known here as "Kreia".

Why not PM him about making the original mod work?

I've sent a PM with a link to this thread. 

I hear you, the new model has been ready for some time, before the holidays I was drawing the textures and they were coming out nicely. Thanks for bringing this back to my attention, I hadn't forgotten all about it, the fun just lost momentum for a while.