SithLordRevan

KOTOR II no harbinger using TSLRCM 1.8

So I am playing KOTOR II with TSLRCM and various other mods (all of which I checked on the compatibility page), and I have a problem. When I went through the bridge to the dormitories on Peragus, The harbinger docking animation didn't play, and I can't go on to the harbinger from the administration level airlock either. Anyone know what could have caused this, and how to fix this?

Also, when I left the dormitories, a convo with kreia triggered, but it was like it would be before the harbinger coming, and she was still in the morgue. So the script to have me have a convo with kreia is working, but apparently it hasn't triggered the Harbinger being there.

I can provide authors and links if needed.

We asked for a list the mods with the links. We're not going to hunt down everyone of those mods so you're going to have to do the leg work for us. Update this post with those links.

Yep . . . I know for a fact some of those mods are incompatible with 1.8 but I don't know which one would be causing that

The ones I think are incompatible are:

Telos Polar Sidequest

Starport Visa mod

Darth Shan's Rebalance

Also, I think that Tomb of Azgath N'Dul with patch is not compatible with Newbiemodder's Korriban expansion with TSLRCM patch

finished. All links are there.

Yep . . . I know for a fact some of those mods are incompatible with 1.8 but I don't know which one would be causing that

Telos Polar Sidequest

Starport Visa mod

Darth Shan's Rebalance

Also, I think that Tomb of Azgath N'Dul with patch is not compatible with Newbiemodder's Korriban expansion with TSLRCM patch

Are you sure that those are all incompatible?

And if so, how do I un install a tsl patcher mod?

And why would any of those affect the harbinger?

Telos Polar Sidequest

Starport Visa mod

Darth Shan's Rebalance

Wait - are these incompatible with each other or are they incompatible with TSLRCM?

Yes, I've also recently had this exact problem too but I'm not sure of all the mods I have got. I do have most of the mods that SithLordRevan has but as my override folder is over a gigabyte I don't know all of them. I've been careful to make sure most of them are compatible and it must be a recent mod because I have never had this problem before. I tried to just use a warp console to get past it but it is causing the Visas Marr cut-scene after the Ravager movie to freeze half way through. :help:

I also have the same problem with Kreia's cut-scene in the dormitories.

Edited by Sith Holocron

Yes, I've also recently had this exact problem too but I'm not sure of all the mods I have got. I do have most of the mods that SithLordRevan has but as my override folder is over a gigabyte I don't know all of them. I've been careful to make sure most of them are compatible and it must be a recent mod because I have never had this problem before. I tried to just use a warp console to get past it but it is causing the Visas Marr cut-scene after the Ravager movie to freeze half way through. :help:

I also have the same problem with Kreia's cut-scene in the dormitories.

You can look @ your browser history to see which mods you downloaded.

You can look @ your browser history to see which mods you downloaded.

I don't think my browser history goes that far back but I'll try.

Edit: oh now I see my recent mods, never mind!

I don't think my browser history goes that far back but I'll try.

Edit: oh now I see my recent mods, never mind!

could you give a list of your mods?

Wait - are these incompatible with each other or are they incompatible with TSLRCM?

Incompatible with TSLRCM....

Additionally:

Improved AI by Stoffe - "(While this mod mostly works, it cause some problems with one scene on Nar Shaddaa (you might be unable to select a third teammember during a cutscene so have to do some hard battles with just Bao-Dur and Atton))." -from the 1.8 compatibility list.

Incompatible with TSLRCM....

Additionally:

Improved AI by Stoffe - "(While this mod mostly works, it cause some problems with one scene on Nar Shaddaa (you might be unable to select a third teammember during a cutscene so have to do some hard battles with just Bao-Dur and Atton))." -from the 1.8 compatibility list.

Wouldn't you think telos would be on the list?

Well, there are lots of mods, not all known to us, which can be incompatible (the sticky is just a fraction, can't list everything). Never heard of this one before.

But looking at the download provided, yes, definitely incompatible...

Well, there are lots of mods, not all known to us, which can be incompatible (the sticky is just a fraction, can't list everything). Never heard of this one before.

But looking at the download provided, yes, definitely incompatible...

Sorry to ask, but is there a easy way to remove TSL Patcher mods?

Well I have about every mod SithLordReven has, if that helps, but it will take me days to look up all of my mods. I said before my override folder is over 3 GIGABYTES of data so... it will take a long time for me to find them all. It will take even longer to find the links. I'll start with some big ones

a) TSLRCM 1.8 (I don't think a link is needed), B) ALL of SLR's mods except the dancers outfit one,Cap. N fix, ADJEC,All 3 TWO Retexture packs,and some others that I know are compatible that are on his list. More to come later :cool:

post-9853-0-19390300-1345567240_thumb.jpg

Yes, it would also remove/modify any mods you installed after that mod and most likely break those mod because the back up files are usually the most modified and important files of mods. I recommend that you reinstall the vanilla game with a fresh override folder. Hope that helps :)