Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Hassat hunter, do you live in the Netherlands? Because there has been a massive shoutoot yesterday here.

Yup. In Alphen a/d Rijn, near the Ridderhof.

btw.: any info if there will bi a possibility for a compatible 1.8 & USM?

Most probable. Can't use the current one (who isn't that compatible with the Malachor issue, eh?)

I don't know whether to cry or smile, because I thought that all the cut-contents had already been restored and only bugs were being fixed in the upcoming releases.

There's a line, cutscene, developer comments on cutscne that was not actually included until now here and there. And bugfixes. All in all, a nice package.

Does TSLRCM 1.7 have all the cut-contents filling the gaps of the main storyline (I think of the end game here in the first place)?

Pretty much.

Which version will be considered to be the final one?

1.5 was 0_0

I don't think there is a final one... My guess is that they will continue to update and work on it until they are sick of it.

Looks like it, yeah.

Guest saki

What HH said was about a modification zbyl2 is attempting at a cutscene, not TSL RCM related :unworthy:

Oh? Thanks Phil. Nevertheless, still great job :thumbsup:

btw, I heard about the shootout later on the news.

playing 4 non blondes - what's up in background

Today I took a look at 403DXN.

A good thing, seeing how this resulted in 30+ restored lines for 1.8.

A small preview can be found amongst the screenshots.

Guest milestails

Will the 1.7 fix and ravager black screen fix be included in 1.8?

I think they should make a version of the TSLRCM which only includes content which was cut for time constraints, or that doesn't seem out of place, such as the HK factory. I find the that some of the content, such as the bounty hunter war, screwed up the pacing. They should also restore the scene were Bao-dur sacrifices himself (I believe this happened when he went with HK to the factory. This would fix the discrepancy with the hologram at the end).

I think they should make a version of the TSLRCM which only includes content which was cut for time constraints, or that doesn't seem out of place, such as the HK factory.

Theoretically if that WAS possible; Who decides what's what?

They should also restore the scene were Bao-dur sacrifices himself (I believe this happened when he went with HK to the factory. This would fix the discrepancy with the hologram at the end).

This scene plainly doesn't exist. So there isn't anything to "restore", there was nothing of the sort in the first place.

Bao-Dur's fate is ambuguish. I am not quite sure why so many people cannot live with that and want him dead. There are plenty of things in KOTOR2 that are left up to the player, Bao is one of them...

I always figured that Bao-Dur would be in KOTOR 3 if it was ever produced and would tie KOTOR 2 and 3 together like Canderous, HK-47, & T3-M4 did for KOTOR 1 and 2

Another screen.

And if anyone saw my status update "Korriban Gamebreaking bug", that's been fixed now too (M4-78 stuff got in, not the intention 0_0).

And recently some people where discussing wheter or not TSLRCM would include fixes to not-dialogue related things, like weaponry (heavy miner, vibrocutter).

Well, I just found the cause of the Zabrak Vibroblade issue (a bonus given in a damage type not supported by KOTOR), and fixed that (made it unstoppable instead). I suppose it will be in 1.8, but final judgment is not up to me.

Guest bendarby24

good job Hassat Hunter you the man :)

So youre also testing M4-78 along with(or in parallel) 1.8?

1.8 isn't, that did not prevent you :P though granted you do seem to work on 1.8 more than M4-78EP, if at all on the latter :D

Did some dialogue stuff (for M4-78).

But I don't have any content to work with anymore. I'll see when (if) I get more.

Guest hkmandalore47

Bao-Dur's fate is ambuguish. I am not quite sure why so many people cannot live with that and want him dead. There are plenty of things in KOTOR2 that are left up to the player, Bao is one of them...

thanks for the hard work HH, its really appreciated.

also, what do u mean by this? can u change what happens to bao dur in the end? because i always play teh same way: dont use bao durr much and in the end, u have the thing with his remote and bao durr's "last order".

Yes, but then it won't be TSLRCM but TSLMTKBDCSPCADASAPRWTKHOEWIBAAITGF (The Sith Lords Mod That Kills Bao-Dur Cause Some People Cannot Accept Dissapearing And Seek Any Possible Reason/Way To Kill Him Off, Even Without It Being At All In The Game Files).

And that name is the objection, really ^_^...

• Like 1

Guest staticjoe66

To say nothing of the fact what happens to T3 and HK-47 is also left out--with a great amount of certainty we can say T3 would have gone into the Unknown Regions with the Exile...would HK have gone as well...?? Considering the game's canonical ending is LS my guess would be no...

Yes, but then it won't be TSLRCM but TSLMTKBDCSPCADASAPRWTKHOEWIBAAITGF (The Sith Lords Mod That Kills Bao-Dur Cause Some People Cannot Accept Dissapearing And Seek Any Possible Reason/Way To Kill Him Off, Even Without It Being At All In The Game Files).

And that name is the objection, really ^_^...

HK doesn't follow him, as he appears in Star Wars Galaxies on Mustafar in Galactic Civil War time.

Guest staticjoe66

With SWG being a MMORPG, has HK-47's storyline been verified as established canon?

HK doesn't follow him, as he appears in Star Wars Galaxies on Mustafar in Galactic Civil War time.

Canon is a relative concept. As far as I know:

the 6 Movies>Books, tv series, Comics>video game

Guest staticjoe66
Canon is a relative concept

Yes and no--the LS endings of KOTOR, TSL, TFU and TFU2 are indeed canon whereas the TV shows and TOR are pretty much throwing already established canon out the window. With SWG being a MMO I would question HK's appearance in that game as "canon" given the free-flowing nature of MMO's.

According to Wookiepedia HK somehow ended up on Mustafar after Malachor V...oh kay... ;)

Yes and no--the LS endings of KOTOR, TSL, TFU and TFU2 are indeed canon whereas the TV shows and TOR are pretty much throwing already established canon out the window. With SWG being a MMO I would question HK's appearance in that game as "canon" given the free-flowing nature of MMO's.According to Wookiepedia HK somehow ended up on Mustafar after Malachor V...oh kay... ;)

Hence the relative...

Guest staticjoe66

Established canon is not relative though--again the canonical validity of the first 6 films is not relative, the canonical validity of the LS endings of certain SW games is not relative, the canonical validity of many of the SW novels is not relative. Where the "relativity" comes into it is when the TV shows and TOR are brought into the discussion but we also need to keep in mind no official declaration has been made concerning the animated series and/or TOR

Hence the relative...

Ugh, canon is such a pain in the rear.

If ever there was made a KOTOR3 and HK-47 wasn't included because "he should go to Mustafar from Malachor V" I will kill that person!

• Like 1