What mods do you think are essential to TSL ( besides TSLRCM :) )

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_HaVoKeR_*

Guest_HaVoKeR_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

Waaaaay to many for me to remember, but mine mods are pretty essential, No Lightsaber quest, Peragus Tweak... All the lightsabers, LS parts, banners in mandaloriam camp, kreia, Galaxy Map, the swoop race and other stuff fix are also essential to me.

#42 Guest_darthkrull_*

Guest_darthkrull_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

I personally like Handmaiden Choice for Females (as I can't stand Mical), Remove Restriction to Force Armors, and [URL=http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Sith_Assassins_With_Lightsabers;56678]Sith Assassins With Lightsabers

#43 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationMaryland (Nar Shaddaa East)

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

I personally like Handmaiden Choice for Females (as I can't stand Mical), Remove Restriction to Force Armors, and Sith Assassins With Lightsabers

It's too bad that Stoffe's Handmaiden Choice for Females mod is not compatible with TSLRCM.
Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods.

#44 Guest_Supernova2000_*

Guest_Supernova2000_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

Definitely USM, if only so you can tell whose lightsabre is who's without having to make them all separate colours.

High Level Force Powers. Sometimes I forgot I even had a lightsabre, so mad I was with these powers.

#45 Freeloader

Freeloader

Jedi Apprentice

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

essentialbesides TSLRCMC?
Hm USM is one mod that comes to my mind, I liked it way more than the others.
Ultimate Balancing Mod is something that should be used to, because it makes the game more challanging... (how the hack do I make my enemies run through my mines? It's just damn frustrating that they never follow me).
And of course the Jedi Temple mod.

#46 MrPhil

MrPhil

a.k.a PhilDevil at LF

• Premium Member
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

No USM's way too much outdated! Try Kuai/Qui Don Jorn's Heroes of the Old Republic Lightsaber Mod

#47 Guest_bendarby24_*

Guest_bendarby24_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

No USM's way too much outdated! Try Kuai/Qui Don Jorn's Heroes of the Old Republic Lightsaber Mod

agreed :D

#48 Guest_Astor_*

Guest_Astor_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Quite a few:

- Official K2 high quality music patch
- Official K2 high res movie pack
- Admiralty mod
- Coruscant high res, making the skybox during cutscenes look much better
- Dancers without anorexia, no more size zero fems
- EZ swoop, sue me :w00t:
- Flickering lightsaber blades
- Khoonda militia armour
- K2 Carth armour
- Ithorians improved
- Kreia green fix, an improvement over captainhairs mod (apparently)
- Lightsaber parts icon fix
- NS skybox and NS view
- Kreia Movie (though I'm not sure if that's fixed by TSLRCM)
- Remote influence
- Sions Peragus arrival
- Battle of Telos
- TSL Malaks armour reskin
- A few files from Ultimate Sound mod
- TSL new loading screens
And a couple more. As you may have noticed, I prefer having my mods lore accurate. Now if I could only get them all compatible with TSLRCM.

#49 Guest_princessartemis_*

Guest_princessartemis_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

bye the way is PA_K2_Crazy_Dustil compatible because u dont restore it in tslcm

I know this is a few months old, but since I happened to see it...

It's highly unlikely any mod that doesn't directly modify the three files involved would be incompatible, and if TSLRCM doesn't address it, I can't imagine why mine wouldn't work with it. I didn't do much beyond change a setting and alter the dialogue file so Dustil would be alive and could talk unvoiced...added a couple animations I think, too. I don't believe there was anything more left of it than that to put back. More of a curiosity than anything else, made so people who wanted to see what little was there could see it, in context.

#50 Guest_Dark_Ansem_*

Guest_Dark_Ansem_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

besides the TSLRCM?
USM, AI improvement and a darker, scarier peragus + harbringer would be a very good start if compatible. then everything that adds brand new stuff + the restoration planets content. the game's way too short for my taste :p

EDIT: if the USM added the variety of crystals from the Force Unleashed (colours/stats) it would be amazing :p

and of course a music improvement as well as sound effect (not just lightsabers, also ambient sounds, and more of them)

#51 Guest_milestails_*

Guest_milestails_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

Any skin/retexture that is of higher quality e.g. HD quality for modules, characters, placeables, etc.

The vanilla textures are not very good. Anything that makes TSL look more modern by today's standards earns a spot in my Override.

Perfect example (watch in HD):

#52 Guest_Dark_Ansem_*

Guest_Dark_Ansem_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

as long as they're not too performance-intensive... and spells need their textures done

#53 Guest_milestails_*

Guest_milestails_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

as long as they're not too performance-intensive... and spells need their textures done

This is where a reskin like Enhanced Lightning - Sith Edition comes into play.

#54 Guest_Dark_Ansem_*

Guest_Dark_Ansem_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

This is where a reskin like Enhanced Lightning - Sith Edition comes into play.

that's the idea, but even if it retextures the (potentially) most important spell it's not enough :p

#55 Guest_SirTwist_*

Guest_SirTwist_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

I personally like Bill Hickle's Exile Item Pack, as it adds some great armor for the Exile. Now, if I can install it right, and the graphics right, it would be great.

#56 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationMaryland (Nar Shaddaa East)

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

I personally like Bill Hickle's Exile Item Pack, as it adds some great armor for the Exile. Now, if I can install it right, and the graphics right, it would be great.

Might you have a link so we can check it out ourselves?
Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods.

#57 Guest_hkmandalore47_*

Guest_hkmandalore47_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:13 PM

@miles- that korriban mod looks pretty sick.

as for me, ep. 3 anakin head, movie-style jedi master robes, new saber blades (dead man has some pretty good mods), and the galaxy map fix. i try to stay simple with the mods so that they dont alter the game unless its restored content or something. i like to play the game the way its supposed to be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users