Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

Voice Acting sign up thread!

M4-78 Enhancement Project is looking for voice actors, to do voices for droid roles on the planet of M4-78!

There are numerous different kind of droids, and every one of them with his own unique programming - call it personality, if you'd like.

If you're interested in voicing one of our characters, either post in this thread or PM me - you will be given e-mail address to which you can send sample of your voice.

What I will need is sample of your voice - it CAN be edited to sound more like a droid if you feel like doing so. If you have any preference about what kind of character you'd like to voice, you can post about that too - I may be able to find a droid similar to your preferences.

Any samples of your previous acting - whether it's voice acting in another mod or even a real life movie acting - is also something we'd love to see! Of course it is not a requirement - you can still apply even if you haven't done any voice acting work before.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding voice acting in this thread, hopefully we'll have an answer.

M4-78 Enhancement Project is looking for voice actors, to do voices for droid roles on the planet of M4-78!

There are numerous different kind of droids, and every one of them with his own unique programming - call it personality, if you'd like.

If you're interested in voicing one of our characters, either post in this thread or PM me - you will be given e-mail address to which you can send sample of your voice.

What I will need is sample of your voice - it CAN be edited to sound more like a droid if you feel like doing so. If you have any preference about what kind of character you'd like to voice, you can post about that too - I may be able to find a droid similar to your preferences.

Any samples of your previous voice acting - whether it's in another mod, a youtube video or where ever else - is also something we'd love to see! Of course it is not a requirement - you can still apply even if you haven't done any voice acting work before.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding voice acting in this thread, hopefully we'll have an answer.

I would like to try myself in it) It will be interesting to voice any of those droids, so it's up to you which one - i just need some sample of dialog and temper of character,and i will send you what i've could made;)

Thank you!

I'm interested. PM me the email. Haven't done any previous voice acting but I can send you a sample.

And if possible, I'd like to be a droid that gets killed off... a droid with a naive programming maybe

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

I can throw some voice work in, if it is still something you are looking for.

I had a hard time delivering the lines I was given by silveredge9 for BoS:SR, only later to find out from him he would have been happy for me to ad-lib/tweak things to suit my delivery. Still, you can hear my voice with 3 different lines of a Czerka Technician in the lower levels of some reskinned module :)

That said, I can do better work than the example given. I also have a girlfriend who has done some good work for j7 and I on Force Fashion K1, who could do some female droid-age if that is something that would be helpful, or nice for variety.

I am decent with Audacity, and have a decent microphone. I would think that the effects might be better left to a more skilled audio guy than myself, so I wonder what your preference there might be?

I'd definitely be interesed in helping out, I've been acting for 9 years and have done Theatre,Film/TV, and voice overs.I can do a varity of different accents and tones so and pretty versitile. I was in the Spike TV series "What if? / Dont be a victim" as well as I'll be in the new disney film The Lone Ranger with johhny Depp.

I'm on youtube at www.youtube.com/user/jedininjaprincess and on my website: http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Thank you and I look forward to working with you guys,

Ashley M. Kalfas

www.IMDB.me/ashleymkalfas

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

www.youtube.com/user/jedininjaprincess