Rtas Vadum

R.I.P

I almost hate to try this again, but this time, it really is a WIP thread.

Works In Progress

K1 Reskin Pack

Likely something that has been done before, but perhaps some of the reskins within it will be much appreciated. The only trouble with it, is the fact that it(at least at this point), has edited skin for the party members, many NPC's, a Force Power(Force Drain), and a few other misc skins. The obvious way to release this is in separately named packs, each named for the class of reskins they are in.

[K1]Ebon Hawk 'Sith' Reskin

I almost had to do this, mostly because I liked SithRevan's reskin of the Hawk for K2. It isn't at all the same(as I have a certain love for shiny things, though it isn't overdone, I hope).

K2 Reskin Pack

By the title, you obviously are noticing a pattern here. But yes, I've been doing one for K2 as well, and the only real difference is that it does most of what the K1 Reskin pack does, along with adding reskins for Peragus, Telos, and the Harbinger.

Now, my thinking at this point is that I'm going to add a few screenshots for a bit of enticement, and then simply release this two packs quite soon(and maybe a few other things).

Peragus

(Note: These shots are taken with Canderis' 'A Darker Peragus' mod[which will NOT be included, and is up to the user to decide to install it with this skin, and it is not mine to do so], and thus it might be brighter without it, or with it, depending on your brightness settings)

Admin

Peragus_Admin.png

Medical

Peragus_medical.png

Cells

Peragus_Cells.png

Sword Room

Peragus_swordroom.png

Panels

Peragus_panels.png

Head Reskins

I have a number of these, most of them being quite, interesting, to say the least. Some are quite simple, while others both change a character's species(mostly making them 'near-human'), as well as giving them a custom underwear, basic clothing, and Dancer Outfit(in TSL). I'll post shots of these to see the ones there is a significant interest in.

PFHC06 - Crusnik 02

PFHC06_Crusnik02.png

PFHC07 - Crusnik 02

(Screenshots coming soon)

Some might be a little confused, but this might help:Link

I might do another head or two with this theme, or that of the other Crusniks.

Works In Progress

K1 Reskin Pack

Likely something that has been done before, but perhaps some of the re-skins within it will be much appreciated. The only trouble with it, is the fact that it(at least at this point), has edited skin for the party members, many NPC's, a Force Power(Force Drain), and a few other misc skins. The obvious way to release this is in separately named packs, each named for the class of re-skins they are in.

A suggestion for your K1 re-skin pack - have the skins for all of the pistols and rifles in a higher resolution. A plus on this would be that you could likely include the weapon skin enhancements in both of your re-skin packs as I believe they mostly use the same models. As most of the re-skins packs lately seem to be directed at TSL, I'm looking forward to some love being directed at K1 for a change.

• Like 1

A suggestion for your K1 re-skin pack - have the skins for all of the pistols and rifles in a higher resolution. A plus on this would be that you could likely include the weapon skin enhancements in both of your re-skin packs as I believe they mostly use the same models. As most of the re-skins packs lately seem to be directed at TSL, I'm looking forward to some love being directed at K1 for a change.

That might be something I could try, as I do agree the pistol and rifle textures are quite small(128x128, or lower).

As for the K1 reskins, most of them(mostly the party reskins), I've already posted a few shots of on LF. Though most of those are quite old, and many NPC reskins I've done are not shown(and have yet to be, obviously).

While I have done some significant work, at this point, I don't exactly have much to show, though I can tell. I plan to release the Peragus Reskin soon(though it has been somewhat of a standard, meaning that it is something I keep forgetting is pretty much done), along with doing the final work on the Crusnik skins, which is mostly getting the portraits done, and setting up the patcher so it can make edits to the appearance.2da.

The Crusnik skins stand like this:

-All the female heads will use the Twin Sun's body model, with a texture that is different, depending on the head.

PFHC02A

-All head textures reskinned.

-Textures for main clothing finished

PFHC05

PFHC06

PFHC07

Pretty much the same for all of them, so it shouldn't be too much longer on this, along with the other few head reskins I have, which are going to be released separately from this.

Also, I don't exactly know why, but it seems I can't edit my previous posts in this topic. Any help on that matter would be appreciated.

gallery_8923_19_1147629.png

As for Telos, well, it might just be more of a challenge there. Peragus too, but that depends. Might just get a bit darker too. Anyway...

I think Telos is almost done, I mostly have to finish a few more textures. I would like to make the modules a bit darker, but that isn't a serious concern at the moment.

gallery_8923_19_863254.png

Czerka? Corrupt? Who would've thought?

gallery_8923_19_1544097.png

gallery_8923_19_853573.png

I would have that text in actual basic, but most fonts would clash a bit. However, know that those aren't just random letters. I figure that is like a news terminal, and thus most of them are relevant to the game.

Now maybe it might be stretching it a bit, but given my fascination with the Rectifier...I had to do it. And not just the ship either.

gallery_8923_19_295238.png

I obviously have more to do with it, but it is a start.

Beyond what I've done for the Grid(though that has it's own thread, so...), I don't have much. However...

TSL_PFHA01RES.png

I don't know if I'll just remove the existing versions of the skins, and make new ones, but at this point, I'm just planing on two new versions of the skins, one with black hair, and one with blue(similar to the original). I would just edit the originals, but I don't have the psd files for them.

Still, for the most part, it will remain the same(save for some new portraits, but that's to be expected).

Meh, why do I always have to clean all this u- oh, sorry.

Anyway, the Grid stuff aside, I do have a few other things. I don't exactly have any screenshots of them, but a description might suffice, for the moment.

-[K1]Creatures: As for a name, I don't know, but this mod basically reskins some of the creatures in the game, although it isn't very many at this point. For the Rancor, Krayt Dragon and the two Firaza varients, it simply adds a shader effect, so it looks "wet". The only other I've changed at this point, is the Rakghoul. Rather than the gray color, I've made it a...well, I guess a screenshot could describe this better. I'll have to get one.

-[K1]Dessera Dialouge addtion - If there is ONE thing that just, gets me, about Dantooine, at least in terms of things I haven't gotten over since first playing the game, it is that you CANNOT simply tell the twi'lek who speaks to you before you can leave Dantooine, that you don't want to talk to him, etc. It's mostly the fact it occurs when you want to leave, although do know it can be avoided. That aside, I'm not too sure about this, but all I'm doing is adding in two options, both of them there for ending the conversation right there, instead of having to go through a few lines. Maybe having the added options give LS/DS points would probably be too much, although I haven't made them do so as of yet. That aside, I haven't tested the dialouge either, since I don't have a save at that point, and I'm not sure if I'd have to play through Dantooine from the start, in order to see the additions.

There are a few other things, mostly related to that K1 reskin pack(which those creature skins are technically a part of but eh...). But for now, that's it.