Sign in to follow this  
ZM90

K1R Gaining Momentum

Thanks to the excellent work of Mandalore after I sent him on a recruitment mission over at Lucas Forums K1R is gaining momentum. Not only have we gathered a couple of new team members we also have permission to use some of the already existing mods which saves a whole lot of time (especially on the remaining parts of Taris ;)) which means Taris = 95% done now. So you all should see at least slightly faster progress now :P.

Guest Astor

Most of the existing restoration mods for K1 are glitchy and bugged to hell. You would be better off starting from scratch.

Glitches and compatibility are something that can be resolved so I am not really too worried about that.

Guest Jatku

Greetings, Deadly Stream forumites. I'm one of the new team members that ZM90 was referring to at the start of this thread. Since I'm new here, I figured I'd drop by and introduce myself. I've been discussing, planning, and working on various things with ZM90 the past few days. . . . I'll probably start posting some details over the weekend; I'd just like to get a bit more work done first.