SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 13 2017 10:37 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 13 2017 10:37 PM
- File Size: 165.73MB
- Views: 4505
- Downloads: 480
- Approved by: zbyl2
- Approved on: 13 January 2017 - 10:49 PM
- K1R Compatible: Yes
Download KotOR Ultimate 2.0 Endar Spire 1.05 Votes
texture pack endar spire swkotor swkotor ultimate
**** KotOR - Ultimate 2.0 - Endar Spire ****
**** Texture pack
This is the first texture-pack of the "new" KotOR - Ultimate 2.0.
This pack consists of 30 completely new textures made for Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic to improve it´s overall graphics.
This is only the first of many packages that may come in the future. ( I´m working hard )
All textures are created by Thunder3( me ).
**** Installation instructions ****
1. Copy the folder "override" from this archive to your SWKotOR installation folder. ( there should already be a override folder, if not, then there´s one now! )
2. Enjoy! that´s all!!
3. In order to get the same look like in the screenshots, than follow instructions below to install "Reshade 3 - By Crosire" and my configuration file included in this archive.
**** Reshade 3 ****
1. Download the newest version of Reshade 3 here:
2. Launch the installation file you have just downloaded.
3. The installer will ask for a game path, and for a renderer.
3a) Choose your SWKotOR installation folder
3b) now click on OpenGL
4. The installer will install Reshade and ask, if you want to download and install the default shader pack from github
- THIS IS A DEFINITVE YES!!
5. Copy the file swkotor-ultimate.ini from the folder "reshade_conf" from this archive to your SWKotOR installation folder.
6. Enjoy the awesomeness of Reshade, many thanks to Crosire for this!!
**** How to activate Reshade ingame
1. When your start the game( it´s enough to be in the main menu) then press "Shift + F2" in order to open Reshades GUI.
2. If this is your first start of Reshade you will need to get through a tutorial of reshade.
3. After you have finished with the tutorial you are able to choose the config file in the "Home"-Tab in Reshades GUI.
4. It might take some time to apply the effects!
5. Ignore any errors of reshade concerning FXAA!