SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 02 2017 09:40 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 17 2017 06:13 PM
- File Size: 13.7MB
- Views: 931
- Downloads: 109
- Approved by: Sith Holocron
- Approved on: 02 January 2017 - 02:18 PM
- TSLRCM Compatible: Yes
- 14 Jan 2017 Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.1.2
- 08 Jan 2017 Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.1.1
- 08 Jan 2017 Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.1
- 02 Jan 2017 Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.0
Download Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.1.2a1 Votes
handmaiden brianna disciple mical romance
=Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance=
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION
FILE NAME: Hand_Disc_SameGenderRomances.zip
LATEST VERSION: 1.1.2a
CONTACT: E-mail to leilukin[at]gmail[dot]com, or message to Leilukin on Deadly Stream
As much as I love KotOR II: TSL, I've always been disappointed by the lack of same gender romance options with any of the party members. Granted, TSL never had any fully developed romance arc to begin with, but given KotOR1 at least has Juhani as a lesbian romance option even though her romance has less content (and is much easier to miss) compared to Bastila's or Carth's, the lack of same gender romance options in TSL is disappointing, in my opinion.
My Visas Marr and Female Exile Romance as well as Atton Rand and Male Exile Romance mods had been made and released as part of my same gender romance mod project for TSL, now I present to you the next and the biggest part of my project: Handmaiden Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance mod!
This mod makes the Handmaiden a romance option for female Exiles, and the Disciple a romance option for male Exiles. Players do not need to worry about any possible pronouns mix-up either because this mod will make the Handmaiden refer to a female Exile by "she/her" and the Disciple refer to a male Exile by "he/him".
If a female Exile has much higher influence with Visas than the Handmaiden, the Handmaiden vs. Visas jealousy/rivalry cutscenes will be triggered (however, be warned that this will also make the Handmaiden refuse to speak to the player for the rest of the game). Similarly, if a male Exile has much higher influence with the Disciple than Atton, Atton vs. the Disciple jealousy/rivalry cutscenes will be triggered.
***** Due to the fact that this mod will make considerable amount of changes to the game's content, please read my instructions carefully and check out the "MOD COMPATIBILITY" section below before installing this mod *****
First and foremost, make sure you have The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) installed since TSLRCM is REQUIRED for this mod to work.
Extract the Hand_Disc_SameGenderRomances.zip you downloaded to anywhere you like, as long as it is not within the KoOR 2 directory.
Run TSLPatcher.exe. You will notice that this mod provides two installation options. You may only choose one of these options:
- Default Installation: This option will make the Handmaiden join a female Exile and the Disciple to join a male Exile automatically. Players will not need to do any extra actions for it to happen. However, this option doesn't allow players to recruit both the Handmaiden and the Disciple in a single playthough. WARNING: If you choose this installation option, male Exiles will not be able to recruit the Handmaiden. Similarly, female Exiles will not be able to recruit the Disciple.
- PartySwap Compatible Installation: This option is for players who have installed DarthTyren's PartySwap mod, which allows players to recruit both the Handmaiden and the Disciple in a single playthrough regardless of the Exile's gender. I take full responsibility for any possible bugs or issues with the "PartySwap Compatible Installation" option of this mod. Please make sure you have installed PartySwap first BEFORE choosing this installation!
This mod contains a "Compatibility Patches" folder for players who also have installed any of the following mods:
- M4-78 Enhancement Project
- Extended Enclave
NOTE 1: During installation, a new folder named "backup" will be created by TSLPatcher in the same folder as the TSLPatcher. Do not delete the folder or any of the files within the folder if you are planning on uninstalling this mod.
NOTE 2: The "Source" folder includes the source of the scripts used by this mod for modders' reference. Ignore the "Source" folder if you only want to install and play this mod.
If you have chosen the "Default installation" option, here are the steps to uninstall this mod:
- STEP 1: Go to your override folder, delete k_sup_galaxymap.ncs
- STEP 2: Go to the "backup" folder created by the TSLPatcher from this mod, cut and paste disciple.dlg , kreia.dlg and mira.dlg into your override folder.
- STEP 3: From the "backup" folder, cut and paste 003EBO.mod, 006EBO.mod, 262TEL.mod, 301NAR.mod, 303NAR.mod, 402DXN.mod, 610DAN.mod, 650DAN.mod, 907MAL.mod, 908MAL.mod, 909MAL.mod and 950COR.mod into the Modules folder in your KotOR 2 directory.
- STEP 4: From the "backup" folder, cut and paste 003EBO_loc.mod, 262TEL_loc.mod, 301NAR_loc.mod, 303NAR_loc.mod, 402DXN_loc.mod, 650DAN_loc.mod, 903MAL_loc.mod and localization.mod into the lips folder in your KotOR 2 directory.
- STEP 1: Cut and paste disciple.dlg, kreia.dlg and mira.dlg into your override folder.
- STEP 2: Cut and paste 003EBO.mod, 006EBO.mod, 262TEL.mod, 301NAR.mod, 303NAR.mod, 650DAN.mod, 904MAL.mod, 907MAL.mod, 908MAL.mod and 909MAL.mod into the Modules folder in your KotOR 2 directory.
- STEP 3: Cut and paste 003EBO_loc.mod, 262TEL_loc.mod, 301NAR_loc.mod, 303NAR_loc.mod, 903MAL_loc.mod and localization.mod into the lips folder in your KotOR 2 directory.
4) KNOWN ISSUES:
None currently known. If you find any bugs or problems, please let me know.
5) MOD COMPATIBILITY:
Other mods that modifies any of the following content are not compatible with this mod:
- disciple.dlg, Disciple's main dialogue file
- kreia.dlg, Kreia's main dialogue file
- mira.dlg, Mira's main dialogue file
- Dialogue of the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave sequence
If you're uncertain if a mod is compatible with this mod or not, feel free to ask me.
If you want to use my Atton Rand and Male Exile Romance mod alongside this mod, install this mod first then install Atton Rand and Male Exile Romance mod.
This mod also makes changes to the same files modified by my Visas Marr and Female Exile Romance mod. Namely, this mod also makes the Visas romance scene trigger for female Exiles, while Disciple will replace Visas in said scene if you play a male Exile. Unless you want the Visas romance scene available for both male and female Exiles, if you install this Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance mod, you will not need to install Visas Marr and Female Exile Romance mod.
You may use this mod as you see fit, including showing it in screenshots or making it compatible with your mod. However, please give credit to me, and DO NOT release your mods containing modified files from my mod without my permission. Thank you.
I do not use nor support Steam Workshop, so I do not wish any of my mods to be uploaded to Steam Workshop.
DarthTyren for giving me permission to make a compatibility patch for his PartySwap mod
danil-ch for giving me permission to make a compatibility patch for the Extended Enclave mod
Sith Holocron for helping with VO splicing
The entire TSLRCM team for developing TSLRCM
Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool
Jamezy91 for Kotor Scripting Tool
tk102 for DLG Editor
JdNoa for DeNCS KotOR Script Decompiler
Stoffe for TSLPatcher
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NEITHER THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES NOR THE AUTHOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
What's New in Version 1.1.2a (See full changelog)
- 1.1.2a - Fixing an installer error with the Extended Enclave compatibility patch