Screenshots

=Visas Marr and Female Exile Romance=

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

AUTHOR: Leilukin
FILE NAME: Vsas Marr and Female Exile Romance.zip
LATEST VERSION: 1.0
CONTACT: E-mail to leilukin@gmail.com, or message to Leilukin on Deadly Stream

1) DESCRIPTION:
In KotOR II: TSL, certain party members can develop romantic feelings for the Exile, even though none of the romances in TSL were given much development, especially if compared to the first KotOR game. Among the possible romance options, only male Exiles can romance Visas Marr, with her romance scene (or at least, the closest thing the game has to one) occurs near the endgame (see below for details, though beware of possible spoilers). What this mod do is to make the Visas romance scene available for female Exiles as well.

In vanilla TSL, after the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave sequence and you return to the Ebon Hawk, you will be approached by Visas if your Exile is male, or the Disciple if your Exile is female. In Visas' case, she can confess her love for the male Exile, and the male Exile can agree to her to "look upon" each other through the Force.

This mod gets rid of the gender check for the post-Rebuilt Jedi Enclave Visas scene, so Visas will always be the one who talks to the Exile regardless of the Exile's gender, even if the Disciple joins your party. Therefore, with this mod, female Exiles are also able to enjoy the same Visas scene as male Exiles do, including the romance.

Originally, Visas mentions the Handmaiden when she confesses her feelings for the Exile. This mod also adds a check if the Handmaiden joins your party to that particular dialogue, so with this mod, if you never recruited Handmaiden, Visas will not mention her.

2) INSTALLATION:
Go to the "Installation" folder, and put k_attonend.ncs, a_load006end.ncs and visasend.dlg in your Override folder.

NOTE: The "Source" folder includes the source of the scripts used by this mod for modders' reference. Ignore the "Source" folder if you only want to install and play this mod.

3) UNINSTALLATION:
Go to your Override folder and delete k_attonend.ncs, a_load006end.ncs and visasend.dlg.

4) KNOWN ISSUES:
If you have installed The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) and the Disciple joins your party, the scene where the Disciple warns Carth or Cede about the Telos attack won't be triggered if you install this mod. I've tried to fix this but I'm unable to find a reliable way to solve this issue.

If you find any other bugs or problems, please let me know.

5) MOD COMPATIBILITY:
If you have installed any other mod that modifies any of the following files, installing this mod will overwrite the changes made by the other mod:
k_attonend.ncs
a_load006end.ncs
visasend.dlg

This mod is mostly compatible with The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM), with one exception: as stated in the "Known Issues" section above, if the Disciple joins your party, you'll miss out the scene where Disciple warns Carth or Cede about the Telos attack.

6) PERMISSION:
You may use this mod as you see fit, including showing it in screenshots or making it compatible with your mod. However, please give credit to me, and DO NOT release your mods containing modified files from my mod without my permission. Thank you.

7) CREDITS:
Fair Strides for offering help for my problems with scripting
Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NEITHER THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES NOR THE AUTHOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• 1.0 - Initial release

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Interesting idea, will have to try it!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 1,004 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 193 Total Authors
  • 1,785,669 Total Downloads
  • Party Leveler K1 Latest File
  • jc2 Latest Submitter

45 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

8 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), bigjoe73, MrEpson, hergir, squish64, Macrat, Bidoing, JaspervN, captain_Failboat