1 Screenshot

About This File

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 12.09.2016

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
When searching through the K1 textures I found an unused familiar red lightsaber texture that after playing a bit of TSL I soon realised it was the red lightsaber crystal icon
that is used in TSL. So after looking at the red lightsaber crystal K1 uses I soon discovered it was a power crystal icon and not the intended red lightsaber crystal icon so what this mod does is fix/restore
the previously unused red lightsaber crystal icon into K1.

Note: I also found unused crystal textures in K1 that appear in TSL though those mods will be coming soom

Known Bugs:
this mod shouldn't have bugs but if their is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
Incompatiable with anything that edits "g_w_sbrcrstl18.uti" though I know none that edits that file

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod

Bioware for such an amazing game,Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Always noticed this one. The thing's white in the vanilla game.

Share this review

Link to review
HeinzBraun

Share this review

Link to review
Aezgaroth

Share this review

Link to review
LordMerek

Share this review

Link to review
Romin