1 Screenshot

About This File

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic

Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 26.08.2016

Release Date 1.1: 10.10.2018

Installation: 
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Uninstallation: 
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
 In the Hidden Bek Base, their is a door labelled "Control Room" which cannot be unlocked, unlike the security doors that can be unlocked once you decide to finish a certain quest dark side. I found this annoying as the Control Room's interior is on the module loading screen, what this mod does is restore the Control Room and a small bit of Restored Content. This is less of 'cut content' and more of 'broken content' as I have reason to suspect this door was working on the Xbox version

Known Bugs: 
This mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
 Would be incompatible with anything that edits "tar11_lockdoo001.utd"

Permissions: 
Do NOT claim credit for this mod

Bioware for such an amazing game
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal: 
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Dialogue has been Restored!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

AlistairRyder

Who knows why this wasn't a part of the main game! I was worried for a sec I couldn't use it with BoS since they both modify the same door (making a main door in the mod unusable, but by putting this directly into the Taris module harmony was restored to the game. Thanks a ton for this!

Share this review

Link to review
timurD2003

Share this review

Link to review
high5

Share this review

Link to review
N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
LordMerek

Share this review

Link to review
Sssiksseilor