• File Size: 5.13MB
  • Views: 4297
  • Downloads: 465
  • Approved by: ZM90
  • Approved on: 26 August 2016 - 09:11 AM
  • K1R Compatible: Yes

Download Hidden Bek Control Room Restoration 1.0

* * * * * 3 Votes
door hidden bek swoop gang swoop gang war control room restoration room Taris Gadon Kandon

Screenshots

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 26.08.2016

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
In the Hidden Bek Base their is a Door called the Control Room Door that cannot be opened, I always hated this considering the Control room is on the loading screen for the module so I decided to make this mod. What the mod does is allow you to open it and go inside the cut room. Now to actually enter it you must side
with Kandon Ark and agree to kill Gadon to go inside. I won't spoil what is actually inside though i'll admit it isn't much to see.

Known Bugs:
this mod shouldn't have bugs but if their is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Future Updates:
Originally the Door is supposed to trigger a Dialogue with the Guard though I couldn't figure out how to do it so
in a later release I might include it when I learn how to do it.

Incompatibilities:
Would be incompatiable with anything that edits "tar11_lockdoo001.utd"

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod

Bioware for such an amazing game,Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPON

Ah well this door wasted too many good gaming hours tying to gain entry, as did the TSL military base one. OCD cured ^^ thanks

Ah well this door wasted too many good gaming hours tying to gain entry, as did the TSL military base one. OCD cured ^^ thanks

Your Welcome

Cooooollll!!!!!

Yes, I am NOT OCD about much of anything...except for when there are doors that cannot be opened... so YAY!!!

"Not much..." Maybe, but this could be a good launching point for future modders running out of places for special/modded item drops

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), DarkAngellus13, Bing (1), DarthSolous