Improved Overhaul Hard better story Modified Added Content Items Big

Screenshots

N-DReW's K1 Gameplay Improvement Demo
A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
1.0 Release Date: 03.7.2016
1.11.0 Release Date: 07.10.2017

Installation:
Simply place the ALL the files within the "For Override" Folder into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Then place ALL the files within the "For modules" Folder into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic modules folder

Then place the "dialog.tlk" into the Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic folder and overwrite the one currently in there

This is not necessary though if you want the soldier uniforms in High Quality simply open the "Optional" folder and copy ALL the files within "HD Soldier textures" and place then in your override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove ALL the files you placed in the "override" and "modules" folders

Description:
N-DReW's Gameplay Improvement is an upcoming mod project that plans to cover the whole game by improving certain features in the game including NPC's, Party Members, Merchant Loot, Items and more as well as adding some new content including small side quests and restoring "little" bits of content! Please be aware
this is only a DEMO and is incomplete but it does plan to span across the entire game and add new content!

Changed the Duro's and Mandalorian robbing a farmer sequence: Now the Duro's are Mandalorians Soldiers and the original Mandalorian Soldier is now a Mandalorian Scout from BOSSR
Changed Karl Kaar the Aratech droid shop owner from Twi'lek to Nikto
Replaced some of the Jedi in the Enclave with Repair Droids
Added a new type of Republic security to the Enclave: The DSF who now patrol the Enclave hallways
Added a new type of Hidden Bek armor for Gadon
Modified the NPC's in the Anchorhead area and the Anchorhead Hangar Bay

1.10.2 (If you missed it)
Fixed a crash in the upper city cantina
Redone all of the NPC's in the upper city cantina
Added new commoner clothing
Added Scout Commoner NPCs (Commoners with Scout bodies)
Improved Trask's dialogue
Improved the Jedi vs Dark Jedi scene on the Endar Spire (WIP)
Added fire on the Endar Spire's blown corridors
Changed the base damage of nearly all weapons
Added BOSSR Republic Commando Mask for soldiers
Added lip sync for Twi'lek VO

For previous updates please check the update log

Main Features:
Trask Ulgo is a Jedi
NPC's have been overhauled (No more lite NPC's and more variety in weapons, armors etc)
Various changes to the Endar Spire and Taris
Merchants Overhauled
Black Vulkar and Hidden Bek gang members are multi racial
Added a number of Kotor 2 items into K1 (No porting of course)
Added a number of items to the game

Cheat Codes:
Light Combat Suit=mod_armor01
Sith Stun Baton=mod_baton01
Verpine Fiber Ultramesh=mod_armor07
Echani Sheild Suit=mod_armor06
M'uhk'gfa=mod_armor05
Corellian Powersuit=mod_armor04
Exvhange Enforcer Armor=mod_armor09
Black Vulkar Armor=mod_armor08
Republic Helmet=mod_mask01
immunity Belt=mod_belt01
Sith Technician Suit(Incomplete)=mod_armor10
Sith Battle Suit=mod_armor11 (With working max dexterity 7)
Exchange Negotiator=mod_baton02
Inertial Inhibitor=mod_belt02
Insight Implant=mod_implant02
Pheromone Package=mod_implant01
Devaronian Battle Armor=mod_armor13

Known Bugs:
*The Black Vulkar Bartender will require the player to talk to them before they actually attack you meaning if you don't talk to them they'll ignore you completely
*Trask's Jedi Dialogue may have spelling errors and/or punctuation errors...please report these
*The Republic Helmet might clip through some heads (Won't crash or anything but just weird)...Currently unfixable
*The Light Combat Suit, when worn the defense bonus score, will appear red even though you did gain defense
*Some animations for certain Black Vulkar NPC's (Such as a Bith with a Sword, will have clipping issues during the combat animations)
*I didn't use Erf Edit I used Kotor Tool mod builder so if there's a bug in the .mod files that could be the reason as to why
*Zaalbar's Minion class is untested

Incompatibilities:
Will be incompatible with anything that uses .mod files (So yes k1R and K1 NPC overhaul aren't compatible), appearance.2da, baseitems.2da, classes.2da, classpowergain.2da, featgain.2da, and regeneration.2da

If you want to know if a certain mod is incompatible with my mod please PM me on Deadlystream

Upcoming Features:
Option to skip the tutorial
Improving the Trask Jedi content
Carth's Bonadan Alloy Heavy Suit is currently a placeholder for Carths Battle Armor (Though it will look exactly the same as Bonadan Alloy Heavy Suit)
the Other Parts of the Game
Bug fixes on Taris
Easter Eggs
Possible Larrim/ Merchant sidequest
Possible Selkath Merchant
Possible Black Market Merchant
Possible Outcast NPC you can chat to
Restoration of the Undercity Black Vulkar
Restoration of wondering beks in the lower city
Turn the javyars cantina NPC's into aliens
More items
Restoration of Sith Base Dialogue
Restoration of Undercity Outcast children
Replace More Module music
Properly Implement Bith Items

If you have any suggestions for future idea's please give me a PM on Deadlystream and give me a detailed description of what you want and it may be considered (Don't be shy). If you would like to help the mod out I will accept whatever help I can especially if you can script or make textures!

Permissions:
You can NOT edit, upload to other websites or claim as your own without permission from me.

Bioware for such an amazing game
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool
DarthParametric for helping me get the Light Combat Suit, Trask Ulgo Jedi unique look, and working and for helping me get the Sith Commander working
Kexikus for helping me get the Sith Commander working
superSzym for helping me get the Sith Commander working
FairStrides for trying to help me with ERF Edit

Credits:
Khrizby for allowing me to use his Bith Musician items in this mod and parts of his HK Melee Mod
darkbirdie for originally creating the Dark Side Reimagined Mod
darthbdaman for allowing me to use scripts from his Jedi from the Start mod for Trask Ulgo Jedi
Skateordie808 for the M200 Intervention Sniper model
Shem for his Realistic Visual Effects Mod

SpaceAlex for used assests from his K1 Enchantment Pack mod
Redrob41 for the Black Vulkar and Sith Combat Suit textures from his modders resource pack
Ankh for originally creating the Dark Jedi Robe texture
Rtas Vadum for making the MedHypo mod were the new med pack icons come from
Dak Drexl for making the Sith Commander Skin
jonathan7 & FoolInTheWave for making the Scout/Scoundrel uniforms
Silveredge9 for making the Republic Commando texture
SpaceAlex for the K1 Enchantment Pack components used in the making of this mod
Cache71 for making the female republic soldier skin and the HD republic soldier skins
SithSpector for allowing me to use the Republic Helmet from his mod into my own
Something that doesn't deserve thanks is Erf Edit since when I tried to work with that all it did was produced corrupted and broken .mod files that were useless and even when I got a new PC it still didn't work...if anything it delayed the mod release
and everyone who downloads the mod

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Keep up the great work!

When do you think that the next update will arrive?

Btw, I voted for your mod on the MOTY lists.

I seen it says incompatible with K1R. Is it really or has it just not been tested?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm receiving a CTD when trying to enter the Lower City Apartments.

Domino5555, it's not only you. I also have problems entering the Lower City Apartments. In fact it was the apartment near the entrance of the Lower City when we met Canderous for the first time. The other one, I enter without problems. I hope the modder see this and solve the problem, This mod is very good.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm receiving a CTD when trying to enter the Lower City Apartments.

Domino5555, it's not only you. I also have problems entering the Lower City Apartments. In fact it was the apartment near the entrance of the Lower City when we met Canderous for the first time. The other one, I enter without problems. I hope the modder see this and solve the problem, This mod is very good.

I noticed that. There is also a crash in the Upper City Cantina. I think the Lower City Apartments (Matrik's Apartment specifically) crashes because I tried implementing Khriby's Bith Musician Instruments into the chest that usually has the Echani Armor but because that mod is OP I've decided to dissect the Bith Insutrments mod and implement it into this mod in a way that's balanced but since it hasn't been done yet it crashes and I think the Upper City Cantina crashes because I tried writing a script to give you Bendak Starkillers Armor from Ajuur but I guess I didn't write it correctly. I will fix that in a bug fix update.

I noticed that. There is also a crash in the Upper City Cantina. I think the Lower City Apartments (Matrik's Apartment specifically) crashes because I tried implementing Khriby's Bith Musician Instruments into the chest that usually has the Echani Armor but because that mod is OP I've decided to dissect the Bith Insutrments mod and implement it into this mod in a way that's balanced but since it hasn't been done yet it crashes and I think the Upper City Cantina crashes because I tried writing a script to give you Bendak Starkillers Armor from Ajuur but I guess I didn't write it correctly. I will fix that in a bug fix update.

Good thing this is a demo then.

Good thing this is a demo then.

Updates usually come every Month. Reason it took so long with the newest update is because I couldn't mod for two weeks straight. But I can make an exception and hopefully push a bug fix update soon.

The crash in Matrik's Apartments has been fixed.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 988 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 191 Total Authors
  • 1,680,021 Total Downloads
  • Massage Choice Latest File
  • jc2 Latest Submitter

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

5 members, 22 guests, 1 anonymous users

Bing (1), MollyAncalime, Google (1), awrong5, jayhyd, gloomweaver, LeakyLycanthrope